What do you think about this pH down?

Bluecheeze

Hello my friends. :allgood:

I found this today and want to know what you all think about it. ;)

My first bottle of pH minus was a cheap one for fishes, and now when i ran out of it i went to another pet store to get another bottle. They didnt got the same brand i had before but instead they had a more expensive.

The brand is Tetra pH/KH Minus 250ml.

This is what i wanna get to, on the bottle it says: "Plant growth is improved due to the release of CO²."

I guess you get extra CO2 with this pH - but i have read that when you are adding CO2 you want higher temps.

So what do you think, if using this pH - and dont change with temps or anything else just keep on like you did before, will this pH - improve growth of the plants? :Namaste:

Def dont want co2 in any feed as it will suffocate the roots.

Most PH- used for growing is nitric acid and phosphoric acid. generally use nitric for veg and phosphoric for bloom if you want to be meticulous. However I use only phosphoric acid.

PH - is cheap so just order online if you are unsure.

Def dont want co2 in any feed as it will suffocate the roots.

Most PH- used for growing is nitric acid and phosphoric acid. generally use nitric for veg and phosphoric for bloom if you want to be meticulous. However I use only phosphoric acid.

PH - is cheap so just order online if you are unsure.

Yeah i know, i can order from the hydrostore for about 10$, but it takes a couple of days to get it. I just bought it and i didnt notice this co2 thing untill i read on the bottle.

But does the roots really die from it? I guess that the amount of co2 is so minimal it wont be dangerous. I use 2ml in 5 litres of water. ;)

But isnt co2 good for plants? Or the plants need to take it up from the air with leaves?

I thought i had got My hands on a super pH -, but thats okay as long as it dont hurt the plants. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

any co2 in rootzone is not good. you want to enrich the roots with o2 for explosive growth.

CO2 is what the plants use to breathe through their leaves, putting it in the rootzone wont help with that.

Seems like you have shitty ph down if you ask me. 2ml into 5litres of water! I put 2ml into 50litres mate. It could be that your water is buffered and resisting the ph- but 2ml per 5litres sounds a lot to me.

any co2 in rootzone is not good. you want to enrich the roots with o2 for explosive growth.

CO2 is what the plants use to breathe through their leaves, putting it in the rootzone wont help with that.

Seems like you have shitty ph down if you ask me. 2ml into 5litres of water! I put 2ml into 50litres mate. It could be that your water is buffered and resisting the ph- but 2ml per 5litres sounds a lot to me.

I guess it is that weak so it wont do any harm to the fishes. The bottles in the hydrostore are stronger but i am not able to flush My plants later on so i take it easy with chemicals. Nutes are all organic too.

But this is My first grow so to be honest i am no expert, i already know so many things i will do different in my second grow. ;)

The ph down will make zero impact chemically to your weed mate. ive grown many many thousands of plants and the ph- is the least worry of anything. how are you not able to flush your plants? you cant give them plain water with no nutes added?

Okey Thank you mate i will go with the hydrostore pH next time. :)

Yes i can give plain water but is that enough? Then it is no problems but i was thinking that a flush was when you used like 10-20 litres of water and at the moment i cant take the plants out of my grow tent. Thats why i Said i couldnt flush because My tent would of overflood. :)

Back
Top Bottom