Co2 worth it or waste of time?

eggymandoo

I would like to ask anyone who has experience, whether co2 will make much of a difference in my setup. I have a bottle and regulator, but due to mixed reviews i am a bit reluctant to integrate it into my setup; if it is not going to benefit that drastically. I have often heard that good aircon will suffice, but if i can increase my yields significantly, i will give it a bash. If anyone has experience using bottled co2, i would much appreciate any feedback. :theband:

It makes an amazing difference. I remember my first grow and it was pitiful. I learned to use CO2 and it turned out so great!! I highly recommend it!

Here's an easy tip:
If you want to get oxygen to the roots, use a little bit of hydrogen peroxide in with your watering and it will give you some oxygen to the root of the plant without damaging it at all.

CO2 can easily add an extra 1/3 do your harvest weight, and that is perhaps an understatement. If you have the bottle and regulator, I would say you should definately use them. To fill a standard CO2 tank is about 30 dollars and can last 1.5 harvests. If you have the equipment you should definately be using it. Just be careful, make sure your regulator and timers are set correctly or you can actually hurt the growth of the plant... or even suffocate out your growing of it oxygen, and if you are near the grow area, you may be at risk... Just be careful and figure out the proper amount to dispense at the proper times.
I run my CO2 6 times a day for 3 minutes when the simbiotic fan systems turn off, and the drip feeding turns on. I set the regulator very low, 5-10 PSI which seems like more than accomadating

ive tried it, but we ran out of gas, my uncle gave us a keg co2 bottle. and we were too cheap to buy the regulator. if im correct, theyre quite expensive. we couldnt find a good setup cheaper than 200$ i beleive. our hydro store does to loaners though, but the deposit was 100-150 depending on which salesperson we got. but i wish we continued to use it, reading all of this feedback. we just havent ahd our harvest yet so hopefully its worth what we spent. :D goodluck though im sure it whas significant effect when used properly

Thanks for all your advice, I've decided to use co2 now in my setup (would seem a waste if i didn't after all what ye have said) , I'm still waiting for actuator so i can deliver it in the correct quantity, but in the mean time i will be manually releasing (more bloody maths); probably not 6 times a day :) Thanks for the tip on using hydrogen peroxide, i will also use a root stimulator, hopefully my lowryder2's will benefit the most from them. Im looking forward to some big and juicier buds now, yup-outta-that! and thanks again for the feedback :))

helloo.
Does enyone know is cannabis C3 or C4 plant?
C4 plant is takeing one CO2 up(into actually) and lose ca. 500 H2O molecules.
C3 plant.... 250\1
Suculents, for example 50\1

Best regards
Kuukulgur

i am thinking of using co2, ive just been reading on it in a mag called Urban Garden and it recommends using the co2 tabs that desolve in water, but it says dont put in the reseviour. as well as attacking the pathogens and spores it will also attack the root cells and will weaken the plant. im no expert so i carnt comment on that!! but it says if you disolve the tabs in water next to your plants they will release a large amout of co2 into the atmosphere around the plants in a very short time it also says make sure you leave off all fans and extracion fans for 2 hrs when the co2 as started to disolive, save on blowing or sucking it a way

Back
Top Bottom