Sealed room LED CO2

Hyperkid210

Im thinking about doing a sealed grow tent i want to use a led becUse i know it gives off less heat but what im thinking is if i use a led would i still need a aircon i would rather not use a aircon but if i needed one with a led i would just continue using my solistek a1 lights to save buying a led the led i want to use is the spectrum king sk600 also if i was to use a aircon would that effect adding co2 to the grow tent can anyone give me any advice on a sealed room thanks

If you seal a room you need CO2 and split ac with any light.
Stand alone ac pull air out + CO2 witch has to be replaced and odor will get outside.

Only make sense for a dialed in grow if power is cheap and no room left.
If you got the room it would be better to add a light.

I just got that light, dude, its BRIGHT!!! I found a video how to make s cheap CO2 generator. Water, sugar, yeast, couple hoses, couple containers. I have a sealed tent. Adding CO2 tomorrow, and switching to 12/12. My tent has so much negative pressure, i wonder if the plants will get bigger because of it.

I have been there and done that . My experience with CO2 in a tent was a disaster. As I used a tank and a Co2 controller all the CO2 was leaked and depleted in about a week . Fast forward 6 months later we have a dedicated sealed room 9 x 10 with 8 foot ceilings.. This is the way to go.. CO2 needs to be sealed .. Good luck .

Back
Top Bottom