Coco a and b mighty bloom pk13/14 molassas

Thats pretty good. A light meter for led's would be helpful. You can burn them if they get much closer.
Just don't think they are doing you any favors.
She has a lot of stretch in-between buds and they haven't filled up like you would expect by 10 weeks.
For all the time and effort you put into her you should get a decent pull. 1/2 to 1 gram per watt say.
Are you going to get 280 - 560 grams from this pull. If not imo a upgrade of your light would help.
Cheep led's are good for veg but flowering takes some decent energy.

She has a lot of stretch in-between buds and they haven't filled up like you would expect by 10 weeks.
For all the time and effort you put into her you should get a decent pull. 1/2 to 1 gram per watt say.
Are you going to get 280 - 560 grams from this pull. If not imo a upgrade of your light would help.
Cheep led's are good for veg but flowering takes some decent energy.
Yea she has some strech but im just experimenting with these plant its all new to me so i thought just do 2 cookies and cream and 4 stardawgs as stardawg is the smoke i like best see how they go befor i doit all over again. So i can learn from mistakes

Yea she has some strech but im just experimenting with these plant its all new to me so i thought just do 2 cookies and cream and 4 stardawgs as stardawg is the smoke i like best see how they go befor i doit all over again. So i can learn from mistakes
No major mistakes so far my friend. Infact I think you have done a great job.

Back
Top Bottom