Coco deficiencies - Please help

I'm using Canna coco A&B cannazym calmag plus I also use 2 pH pens both calibrated 2 days ago and I keep strips handy I'm gonna be calibrating me pens every week
Ph your water to 6.0 or 5.9 run off only gives you an idea. You may want to check your pen it could be broken. Make sure you give the 3 to 5 ml of calmag too. Idk what you feeding them. But also make sure you use hydro or coco friendly nutes as well. Do hope this helps✌

420-magazine-mobile479704829.jpg

This is my updated schedule

I have been growing in straight coco for the last year n a half and dont check run off unless plants show me i should which they havent this far. I always ph my water 5.8 to 6.0 and have minimal issues. Late in flower they show lil issues but by that point m more worried bout the buds more then the plant it self since they will b facing death/chop really soon. My first run i yielded 13 ounces on two girls and my next girl looks to give me a lil better. Far from a expert but have been growing in coco so i thought I might b able to chime in on my lil experience. Hope i helped if not then jus ignore my comments.

Still got a pH problem clearing slowly but I see them stretching every day before they stop grow probbly lose 2 week the 6 weeks old

Back
Top Bottom