Coffees Smoke Review

TwelveCoffee

Grand Daddy Purple x Death Bubba
So it’s been a while hi guys! Some time ago I grew my first plant and now I’m finally getting around to making the strain review. Before I took my tolerance break I’ll be honest it didn’t hit the spot but now she hits and thus this review will be based off of that.

Flavour : Lemon all day and more lemons with a little bit of gas

High : Its interesting it hits like a indica but grew like a Sativa however it lacks the couch lock probably cause I chopped to early.

In the end I give it a 7/10 not bad for a first attempt hopefully future ones will help me find what I’m looking for!

Hi TC :ciao:
Good to see you're still around
7/10 ain't bad, only Green Crack got a 9/10 for me last year; so far this year, Chocolate Skunk is looking like a winner
Thank you kindly Sir Growings, how’s life treating ya? Yeah it’s not a bad smoke at first I was like eh it doesn’t do much for me rolled a cannon but now it hits the spot hahaha I’ll try to keep checking in here and there family and work is keeping me super busy!

Hey Fam here’s another one

Planet of the Grapes
so this is going to be my last grow for the next foreseeable future and it didn’t disappoint!

The high - it’s not over powering but it’s not lack luster especially for cutting them early it’s a nice body high that numbs my legs at night doesn’t make me to sleepy though

The smoke - smokes nice and smooth and white ash and all

Hey Fam here’s another one

Planet of the Grapes
so this is going to be my last grow for the next foreseeable future and it didn’t disappoint!

The high - it’s not over powering but it’s not lack luster especially for cutting them early it’s a nice body high that numbs my legs at night doesn’t make me to sleepy though

The smoke - smokes nice and smooth and white ash and all
Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 my brother and wishing you n yours a very Happy, healthy New Year. CL🍀

Couldn’t you maybe buy one of those storage sheds and use it for growing? CL🍀
Pretty sure Julia will kill me though I am going to be like if I get my med card can I grow a auto on the balcony lol guy down the hall smokes inside of his apartment I don’t mind but I can smell it from my door lmao

Back
Top Bottom