Coloidal silver question

Happythoughts411

Hi there, im attempting to make some fem auto bubble gum seeds and im on day 20 of consistantly spraying them once or twice daily.... so with that said i read somewhere between 14-21 days of spraying i should see something? I see no pollen sacks and im wondering if i should stop spraying after 21 days or do i keep spraying?? Long story short... when should i stop spraying. Thanks in advance for any help.

How long before flip to 12/12 did u start spraying

It usually takes about ,21-28 days to see balls
Thanks for your reply!! So i dont flip 12/12 because there autos so i started spraying when i started seeing pre flower... i just need to know if i stop spraying when i see pollen sacs or should i stop on a certain day even tho i dont see anything.

Ahhhh the dreaded reversing of an auto

I'd keep spraying until the branch yer spraying is full on flowering or shows balls

Once I see balls starting, I'll spray a day or two more...just to be sure

I'd keep spraying until the branch yer spraying is full on flowering or shows balls

Uh oh you mentioned reversing....? That comment makes me wonder if the outcome of this is what i was going for. I was doing this to make auto fem seeds.... were does reversing come into play? My apologies for all the questions. I kinda just dove into this with the knowledge ive seen on youtube.

Yer taking a female and reversing to male, what CS and STS do

No yer on track for what u planned

Autos are a bit more of a challenge with this, reversing, haven't don't it yet...but will in the near future

Yer taking a female and reversing to male, what CS and STS do

No yer on track for what u planned

Autos are a bit more of a challenge with this, reversing, haven't don't it yet...but will in the near future
Ok perfect! You just meant its not all that easy. This is my first time making seeds so its good to know im on the right track! I used homemade silver 20+ppm. I couldnt get it higher.

Autos have a low success rate?

I'm at week four, just got some silver wire to make CS.

Keep spraying till it forms male parts. Like someone mentioned Auto's act different. You will also want to bring that plant way past finishing in flower. This will give all the seeds time to form and finish. Just plan on 6 weeks past the time you start seeing pollen.
Wow thanks for the knowledge! Man, i started a new batch of seeds thinking it wouldnt take that long garden problems lol thanks again ill post a picture of the one im spraying if anyones interested in seeing what i have on the go. Cheers peoples!

I got a few Auto flower seeds on Seedmans Black Friday sale just to do what you are trying. Thought it might be nice to have a bunch of female autos around. Figured just to grow them and spray from the start. Self one and make a hybrid with the other. Dutch Passion and Royal Queen seeds so they should know their auto's. Probably self the Dutch Passion one when I do it.

Im assuming that im on the right track to get some pollen here which im pretty stocked for. Im not sure how long i need to let this go before it releases the goods but from what i read its roughly a 3-4 weeks before it drops.... only catch is that i cracked the other seeds at the same time.
20200131_211349.jpg
20200131_211321.jpg

I would keep spraying it for another week. Be sure it is totally reversed. It may be to late for pollen to reach a viable pistil. Especially for the plant you grew with it. Try and get as much pollen as you can and let the plant pollinate itself.

As I mentioned before. You are going to need to keep that plant alive at least 5 weeks past the date the male pods start opening. You might need to spray a auto right from the beginning of growth for it to be able to pollinate itself.

Is that the plant u sprayed CS on?

That's not a plant 3w into flower
From my knowledge an auto doesnt turn to flower till 3 weeks roughly and coloidal silver takes 2-3 weeks ish to make sacs and so my plant im spraying (in pic) from my notes is 9 weeks from germination today..... so im a little behind. I hope i can still manage to pull this off.

I would keep spraying it for another week. Be sure it is totally reversed. It may be to late for pollen to reach a viable pistil. Especially for the plant you grew with it. Try and get as much pollen as you can and let the plant pollinate itself.

As I mentioned before. You are going to need to keep that plant alive at least 5 weeks past the date the male pods start opening. You might need to spray a auto right from the beginning of growth for it to be able to pollinate itself.
Yeah im in it for the long haul.... im gonna see this through even if im behind schedule. Its a good learning experience and it helps having you guys way in on this. Thanks again

Interesting

Looks like it's working...kinda

So are u just spraying that bud

Only bad thing seeds need 5 weeks to germinate, and sacks are kinda sparse to collect it

But interesting none the less

Interesting

Looks like it's working...kinda

So are u just spraying that bud

Only bad thing seeds need 5 weeks to germinate, and sacks are kinda sparse to collect it

But interesting none the less
No ive been spraying every bud site on the plant... i kept it very small for this reason as well as the other 3 of the same strain that im not spraying and yeah its kinda working lol but at the very least ill know what not to do next time. Ive been very successful growing my own medicine with roughly 8 different strains under my belt so this was just an experiment. I just like having fun :)

Back
Top Bottom