Make Autoflower Seeds With Colloidal Silver: Seed Harvest Help

YpsiGro

Using "Cash Crop" Autoflower Seeds from "Cream Of The Crop Seeds". Grew plant to 1 month and started spraying with CS. Have read you do this for 21 days. Long story short, I thought I waited too long to spray and it would not work. I stopped spraying because I did not want to waste it, and to have enough to try again.
When I would spray i would put it outside room spray it and let it dry for hours before putting it back in the room so the other 3 Cash Crop plants would not be affected.
Anyways, I had watered so i did not return to the room for a few days and when I did, I discovered the CS sprayed plant had indeed turned male and there were bananas all over it. ALSO! The CS plant pollinated the other 3 plants and they are all seeded up NO SHIT. All I wanted was one for seeds, but my mistake. I guess the bright side is I will have more seeds.

At this point I have removed the CS turned male plant because I guess I accomplished my goal except more. Now I have 3 plants looking healthy and green as hell with seeds. I do not want this all to be for nothing.
My question is:
When are the seeds ready to harvest? What do I need to do to make sure they are viable, any tips?

Here are best picture of the newly seeded plants. Also know the literature says Cash Crops are 70 day plants and these are approximately 7 weeks old now.
20151212_112604.jpg
20151212_112559.jpg

Hi, YpsiGro :)

What an adventure! You'll have more seeds than you'll know what to do with in a little while :)

From what I've read, for viable seeds wait until the seeds themselves are ripe -- dark brown or mottled, just like a good seed from a seedbank. Not pale, greenish or small. That may be after your preferred window for harvesting the buds, though.

So if the whole plant has been fertilized, you could harvest some of the buds for smoke or canna butter or hash at your preferred time and leave the rest on for the seeds to get totally ripe -- depending on how many seeds you want.

I understand that people cure the fertilized, seed-bearing buds intact -- and then remove the seeds before smoking (just as we used to do back in the day :))

Maybe its too late now but i will say anyway.
I think seeds are ok when the "thing" that is around the seed is opened.

I try this method now.
I already complete the other method using auto and photo mixed till get autos

the calyx will open as the seed matures , i wait until they are nice looking then cut a branch hang it upside down and put white paper under it to catch seeds , just to see if they are ok ,,, if there is young green ones i wait another week or so

i harvest my main colas and just use pop corn buds for seeds , best of both worlds lol \ or you could just just pollinate a good branch

the calyx will open as the seed matures , i wait until they are nice looking then cut a branch hang it upside down and put white paper under it to catch seeds , just to see if they are ok ,,, if there is young green ones i wait another week or so

i harvest my main colas and just use pop corn buds for seeds , best of both worlds lol \ or you could just just pollinate a good branch

Wow!!!! Urs looking nice...i have my autoflowering plants male and females f2 seed.waiting ti get pollen so f3 wiil be all autos.
I buy colloidial silver few weeks ago.i spraying in one autoflowering i bought from internet with other 3.the first one i germinate to plant was the NL ...I saw on main cola /branch some pistills..
I started to spraying her..i accidently brake the top.i make topping by mistake.ttying to lst ing the girl.
Its been 8 days i think and i see no other pistills from lower branches but i see also no sign of pistills...the main branch had pistills thats why i started spraying her.
How ling it takes to turn from female to male?
Just wondering if my timing wasnt right,then the right time i won't have any more colloidial silver..
Couldn't find now better Picts...this is gorrila glue (photo) x Anesthesia (auto)
Cross and back cross again.i hope i will get some good offsprings.

Later i wiil get some pictures.if them can help u advise ne with this CS méthod.
Merci

Attachments

• IMG_20190310_152736.jpg
    IMG_20190310_152736.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_20190310_152651.jpg
    IMG_20190310_152651.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 315
get this on ebay , works a treat , spray one branch and pollinate another branch , you will still get a load of seeds

I did buy already one...thanks anyway...
If the one i bought on 25 ppm called biogenesis the company from Germany is not work i will buy this one...
But the one i already have when is the right time to spraying the girl??
Do u know?
Do u mind to explain me.?

there is a link in my signature i forgot about ..

as soon as bud sites appear , week 2/3 flower , this pic is a rough idea , just do a good branch its more thsn enough , spray daily ( twice ) if you can , after 10 days you can see the pistols burn and retract into the bud then pollen sacs appear
Alright....this information are very useful.
Thank you very much.
Peace:bongrip::blunt:

Back
Top Bottom