Auto seed questions

From what I have seen and experienced the breeders have done a great job over the years breeding out the undesirable ruderalis traits apart from the autoflowering trait, so the quality has become excellent. Give one a try you might be surprised.
I’m with you I grow both, I cook autos while my photos are veging (I got one tent). It is true that the buds are smaller on autos, but the smoke and the feel is just as good. Dude is just an elitist that is ok narrow minded people just miss out. There are some good autos out there. Had some HulkBerry this evening kick ass auto.

If a person wants to sit back and trash talk autos on someone else's thread, they should probably expect some push back on the subject.
I not only expect it - I invite it.
How else can I learn?

My mind has been changed before, but never by anyone telling me to 'sit down and shut up'.
It's been changed because my positions were challenged, and convincingly.
My beliefs are not all that 'off the rails' ... there's a lot of people who agree with me, (some here) but they've been told by ya'll to sit down and shut up, I guess.

There is enough expertise on these threads to have a heated, but civil discourse.
Hell, this could be the only place in the world where that happens.
Or not.
I dunno yet.

I not only expect it - I invite it.
How else can I learn?

My mind has been changed before, but never by anyone telling me to 'sit down and shut up'.
It's been changed because my positions were challenged, and convincingly.
My beliefs are not all that 'off the rails' ... there's a lot of people who agree with me, (some here) but they've been told by ya'll to sit down and shut up, I guess.

There is enough expertise on these threads to have a heated, but civil discourse.
Hell, this could be the only place in the world where that happens.
Or not.
I dunno yet.
What I'll say is if you say these things in a way that it appears as a bizarre attempt at belittling auto growers as manchildren that need training wheels and are incapable of growing 'real marijuana', you're not going to get the civil debate you and we might welcome. But anyway, that's not what this thread was about so let's just leave it there.

What I'll say is if you say these things in a way that it appears as a bizarre attempt at belittling auto growers as manchildren that need training wheels and are incapable of growing 'real marijuana', you're not going to get the civil debate you and we might welcome. But anyway, that's not what this thread was about so let's just leave it there.
It is my calling I guess.
I try to lure potential growers in TO the light; and understanding ... the light.

I'm just an old timer who sees cars that park themselves, trucks that back up that boat and trailer, automatically. People are forgetting (or never learning) how to drive. It's all ... automatic.

I preach about learning how to grow.
Without an automatic.

It is cool.

Sorry.

It is my calling I guess.
I try to lure potential growers in TO the light; and understanding ... the light.

I'm just an old timer who sees cars that park themselves, trucks that back up that boat and trailer, automatically. People are forgetting (or never learning) how to drive. It's all ... automatic.

I preach about learning how to grow.
Without an automatic.

It is cool.

Sorry.

Autos don't grow themselves you know :laugh:

Oh.
Shit.

I thought they were all ... you know ... auto-matic.
Don't they water themselves too?

Hey, that whole thing got me thinking ...
something for a breeder to work on, eh?

And AUTO that does EVERYTHING.
just plant a seed and six weeks later pick up a half dozen pre-rolls.
Whats THAT gotta be worth ... ?

I’m kinda getting into the groove of the nutrient timing, I don’t have it down yet but I am new to this growing thing (my 5th run). so my nutrients are broken down to a 3 phase schedule. Roots, (veg phase), Grow (stretch phase), Bloom (making turps)! Well the autos are faster so you got to get them all in at the rite phases. I use a calendar and write down every feeding for each plant as they are in different stages: Nutrient content PH and EC. Then I mark the “projected end” of the plants life cycle, count. backwards and time the nutrients noting it on the Calendar to help remind me to switch at the correct time.

TIMING IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS WITH AUTOS

Back
Top Bottom