Coloidal silver question

Just started CS on a auto branch, plant is a little over 4 weeks old.
I tried making my own CS with silver wire, used a 12V power supply for about 15 hours.
PPM meter didn't work on CS, searched and apparently silver particles are too large for meter to read?

Yeah no doubt!
Thanks!!
Just started CS on a auto branch, plant is a little over 4 weeks old.
I tried making my own CS with silver wire, used a 12V power supply for about 15 hours.
PPM meter didn't work on CS, searched and apparently silver particles are too large for meter to read?
I made my own as well. My ppm meter only read 16ppm but theres no way as i used 5 9v batts and left it overnight. The big mason jar a few days later had a silver film adhered to the jar so it had to be wayyyyyyy higher.

Thanks!!

I made my own as well. My ppm meter only read 16ppm but theres no way as i used 5 9v batts and left it overnight. The big mason jar a few days later had a silver film adhered to the jar so it had to be wayyyyyyy higher.

That's what happened to me also, got to about 16ppm and stopped. One grow site I looked at suggested that small silver particles are better, this is done at lower voltages but takes longer time to get same PPM.

I'm going to try 4.8V with a 2000mah battery I have next. At 45V you should have a stout brew.

I also added a drop of dawn ultra dish washing soap, it helps lower the surface tension for better coverage.

it took i think 28 days for me. have a look at the journal in my sig. I actually just sprouted 6 of the critical kush i made yesterday. super stoked.

Good Luck!

If you pollinate an autofem with a “reversed” female, what percentage of the seeds created will be autos? Sure, all fem, but I’m guessing they won’t all be auto???
Good question! This is my first attempt at this so ill have to do research on that. Great question tho! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom