Colorado Dispensary

weedroth50

In researching colorado laws on dispensaries I cannot find that a dispensary is limited on how much marijuana it can grow, does "caregiver status" apply to dispensaries in which they are limited to so many plants per patient?

Same as caregivers, with no designations they cant grow any plants. Thats why you see all these dispensaries asking you to sign them as a caregiver so they can grow your plants for you, and they will offer you a whole $5 member discount.

That is why i grow my own, These dispensaries are out of control here in Colorado. Its not about the patient, Its all about the dispensaries and how much they can make and how much they can get out of the patient. Shame on most of them.

For real!!

Most people dont understand what making them your caregiver really means. My buddy didnt have a clue and says he wished he woulda kept his rights, I had no clue until I started doing the research.

For being able to grow your 6 plants for you, I would think you should be entitled to a whole lot more than a whole $5 discount or for them paying your Dr Eval. Thats just lame.

Back
Top Bottom