Colorado Mountain girl, just got my Med Card, and pretty new to this Cannabis Culture

Budda Bug

Hey everyone, or I guess just those few that stumble upon this thread.

I'm 20, livin in Summit County, CO. I just got my Med card this month for my right leg. I shattered my femur while cross training on a trampoline for a snowboard slopestyle competition. Yes my femur is completely healed and apparently stronger than it was before, but my right hip and knee have been giving me searing pains, aches, or will just give out in the most inconvenient times. I guess there's a catch with everything in life, eh?

I did smoke and enjoy edibles before I was "legal" however it was just January 08 when I hit my first steam roller. Obviously I am very new to this whole cannabis culture, but now that I've been exposed to it- I want to immerse myself in this ganja world as much as possible.

Eventually I want to start growing. Maybe maybe this winter, but definitely by next year. So I am going to be studying and working by any and all of the threads posted for first time growers. So far they have been a world of help, for I do not know the first thing about it.

I should start work at our local dispensery here, hopefully as a cook. Ever since I became a vegetarian (striving to be vegan someday), I've picked up a slight obsession with food, and how the endless nutrients help our bodies in tons of different ways. I think creating, baking, and cooking some dank edibles will be right up my alley. Yet, again... I really don't know much about that area either.

So I joined this site to learn from the masters (you guys) and to take any advice y'all might have. I will be droppin in from time to time messaging some of you with more precise questions too. SO! Thanks a million in advance!

Quick little background on me:
20 years young, going to Colorado Mountain College. Studying Nutrtion, Culinary Arts, and Small Business Management.
I'm a sailor, grew up on Cape Cod, MA and I've been sailing (mixes of recreation, competing in numerous regattas, and instructing) since I was 5. Although the rocky mountains have been my home for the past three years and I sadly haven't set foot in the ocean since- Sailing will always be my first love.
I snowboard, I can keep up with the best on any terrain or trees but I'm just re-learning how to attack the park (ever since my accident). I love trail running. In HS i ran Cross Country, Winter and Spring Track every year.
and I've recently become a paid dancer. No not at a strip club. haha I dance for electronic, trance, and techno DJ's, music festivals, and at clubs (like Beta Night Club in Denver). It's called go-go dancing for any of you that are familiar with the scene. Ever heard of Electric Daisy Carnival? Its the biggest music festival I've done so far. This past June in Los angeles. I was shakin it for 85,000 people! unreal.

K. thats about it for my hobbies, and you can probably gather my personality traits and whatnot from the above. Thanks for reading! if any one actually has haha

peace and love to all my budda buddies

Re: Colorado Mountain girl, just got my Med Card, and pretty new to this Cannabis Cul

:ciao: From the Cape (Brewster) The Ocean misses you :laughtwo: Good luck with your education in your studies and the growth and use of Cannabis ! This is the place for that !! Great infomation in the kitchen forums you might in enjoy. Then of coarse, check Grow Room forums, for your future venture. I wish you the best of luck in your recover and your excitement in this wonder plant:cheer::welcome: see you around the forums. :peace:

Re: Colorado Mountain girl, just got my Med Card, and pretty new to this Cannabis Cul

:welcome: glad u joined, see ya around the forums ... :grinjoint:

hello and welcome :) Glad you found us. I used to spend a lot if time in the Cape having grown up in SE Mass. Everything you need to know about growing can be found within this forum. Feel free to ask any questions. :peace:

Hey Budda Bug. Welcome to 420....You'll find that this site is full of great people eager to help and share their experiences....Wish ya the best of luck here!

welcome glad to have you,you know it's a rule if you skate,surf, or snow board you have to smoke:smokin:

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

What a great intro you wrote - props to you.

This is definately the thread you want to start with as a budding young grower
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Yes Big Welcome ! You'll like it here. You are legal, don't wait to grow! All the info you need is here, these peoples are the best. Any grow help you need, just ASK and you WILL receive. :grinjoint:

hey is there ant chance u get discounts on tix to the raves ilove denvers underground scene

why thanks all!! I've already been taking a TON of the grow infor off this sight for my college research paper: naturally I'm writing about Cannabis:yummy:. As far as discounted tix, no. I can only put some people on VIP for the events I'm actually dancing for. Sorry bout that. I actually just had dance auditions for Beta last night. I think I did real well, so perhaps I'll see you at the clubs! :thanks:

Welcome! Im up in Summit as well with my medical card. I'm always down to give and receive advice on growing and baking. Check out my profile blog to see my plants. :ganjamon:

:welcome:Budda Bud we are here to spread information and wisdom about all things Cannabis. I see you are well on the road to making friends. If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know. Hope all's well 4 U out West and now You are on the web with the Best!
Here is the link to some of the best people on the web!

Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow
LED in the VipersNest
un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy
LabRat420's little Kali grow.

Back
Top Bottom