Colorado or Bust

lookin4meds

Hey Everyone. My name is john From Tennessee. I have been diagnosed with glaucoma and and a few other chronic health issues. However Tennessee hasent passed legeslation to legalize MMJ Yet. So My wife and I are trying to relocate to Colorado where I can Obtane my Marijuana legally. I have always loved colorado since going on a outwardbound trip as a teenager. Getting my medicine is dangerious. Right now I have to drive to the hood and I mean the freakin projects and try and procure some grass all the while worrying that im gonna get busted and go to jail for trying to keep my sight and trying to stay out of pain with out getting hooked on opi*tes. This is just insane, plus the medicine Im getting in next to useless brown dirty garbage. If there is anyone reading this that could please help me find employment or knows of any reasources that could help us. My name is John in 28 and I am a Aquarium Consultant specializing in saltwater ecosystems and coral aquaculture. But I have experience in several other fields. Including large equipment operation. Sales, Argiculture and construction. This site has been an invaluable resource for me and i want to thank everyone involved.

Hi lookin4meds, :welcome: To the Mag. I see the possibily of a migration coming if the rest of the states don't wise up. Would be cool to see half a million people pick up and move in the next couple years, for a medical card.
It's happening already. :peace:

:welcome: lookin4meds Hoping everything works out for you brother! What a awesome field of work you do, Aquarium Consultant specializing in saltwater ecosystems and coral aquaculture. The very best regards to you and your wife. Please Continue to enjoy 420. See you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Thank You , for me the move is a no brainer. not just cause of mmj but that does have a lot to do with it. Im going to be in boulder this week. I will be looking at some property, so will see.

Here is some information for Colorado

* State registration program (303) 692-2184 medical.marijuana@state.co.us
* Patients' info: Sensible Colorado (720) 890-4247 Colorado Springs reasonably priced licensed caregiver services at cannabis_therapeutics@msn.com
* Denver and Northern Colorado reasonably priced licensed caregiver services through Rocky Mountain Caregivers Cooperative rockymtncaregiverscooperative@yahoo.com
* Boulder County Caregivers - located in Boulder (303) 495-2195, bccaregivers@live.com
* Dr Green drgreen@safe-mail.net
* Cannabis Medical Technology (303) 912-2013 By Appointment Only Open 9am to 4pm Cannabis Medical, LLC - Home
* Herbal Solutions 3200 W. 72nd Ave. Ste E. Westminster (303) 428-0420 Patient/doctor referrals and caregiver services
* The Releaf Center 2000 W. 32nd Ave. Denver (393) 458-LEAF Open Mon-Sat 10-6.

Back
Top Bottom