Meds in Nashville TN?

neilinthegard

Hello all,
I'm wondering how it is possible for my Mom, who is suffering with colon cancer in Tennessee, to get meds, legally. Does anybody have any ideas? I'm in California, so I can't be much help to her from here in this regard, unfortunately. I'd so appreciate any help you have to offer me and her. Thank you for your kindness.
Sincerely,
Neil

Hi Neilintheagard and :welcome: to :420: So sorry about your Mom's difficulties. I've asked the mod's to find the best forum for your request to get the information you need. In the meantime, here are some links you may find helpful. If you have any other questions ask away! 420 magazine is the best and friendliest site in the world spreading information about all the positive benefits of cannabis. :Namaste:

New Member Start Links

FAQs

Dear Panta,
Thanks so much for your speedy reply and your assistance. I did scan the forum headlines ahead of time but didn't find one that seemed a likely place to ask my question, so that's why I came to this room first. I'm so looking forward to having my query directed to the best discussion circle.
Neil
San Francisco

Hi neil, I think the FAQ link in my previous post might be the best place to start. You will get lots of exposure there. That's where I would start. Someone else may chime in with another suggestion too. Cheers. :)

:ciao: neilinthegard!
I did a little research online and from what I have found, Tennessee is not an MMJ friendly state yet. They had a bill come up, but it got stalled apparently.
So, unfortunately there is no way of directing you due to the illegality of it in that state.

Sorry we can't help more with that!
Feel free to peruse around the site, the links at the top of the page have areas where you can find the latest news about each state's progress with passing these mmj laws.

International Cannabis News

Medical Marijuana News

Take care and best wishes for you all!
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom