Seth Green profile bio

Seth Green

Yes I live in Tennessee and i am 23 years old that has Cerebral Palsy, Seizures, MS, and Stroke an much more. Plus very bad anxiety and depression. I am fighting to get it legalized in Tennessee.... Held to rallies (First One). One got on tv coverage. I have been on the news 4 or 5 times. The radio 3 times. Been in magazines/websites 9 times. Went to my State Capitol to testify in front of the Health Committee. Next month I will be attending the ASA conference in Washington D.C. They gave me a scholarship to attend.

If you know of any Cannabis reporters. Please send them my way

:ciao: Seth Green, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420:

There are several areas on this site that you can keep up with the worlds' actions on legalization. First, here's a thread to look into on legal actions:

420 LEGAL ACTION

Medical Marijuana information:

MEDICAL MARIJUANA

And finally, if you are interested in checking out current news around the world and in the U.S., check out the 420 news links in my signature. It is very helpful, you find it all in one place instead of searching around the internet for updates.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Here's a great thread for posting general and grow questions too:

Frequently Asked Questions

Good Luck and most of all have fun! :thumb:

Thank you very much. Just trying to get my name out there to get help so i can get to Colorado. Have a fundraiser set up half way there. Have you checked out my blogs?

Thank you very much. Just trying to get my name out there to get help so i can get to Colorado. Have a fundraiser set up half way there. Have you checked out my blogs?

I haven't yet, but it's in my plan. There are other growers on the site in Tennesee, you should meet people very soon.
Posting your thoughts on the news links where it is specific to your state will probably get your message out there too. :thumb:

Hi ya Seth! :welcome: to :420: where the cool people hang out. :surf:
I appreciate your activist activities :thanks: :goodjob: because my wife and I are activists also.
It is good to see you here. Are you going to come to Colorado to visit or are you planning to move out here? Either way you will love it here. The mountains in Tenn are beautiful, but the Rockies are just plain awesome. Hang in there bro and don't forget to have fun whenever you can. :peace: :Namaste:

Yes i am trying to raise enough money to get out there. I have a fundraiser going i am up to 500 dollars. When I get out there i plan to have my own business. An take care of my mother. She has 20 years in a GreenHouse

Back
Top Bottom