Commercial Grower's License

Can anyone help with my previous question? Are dispensaries actively using my license to grow? Can I ask them not to if I want to become a vendor? If I get one of their officers to join MY collective, does he bring his grip with him for my use?

Any owners or lawyers, I could sure use some real world answers. Thankx.

Can anyone help with my previous question? Are dispensaries actively using my license to grow? Can I ask them not to if I want to become a vendor? If I get one of their officers to join MY collective, does he bring his grip with him for my use?

Why not ask the people that have ur paperwork? If a license was all that was needed to grow the CA DMV would've been overwhelmed on 1996. U can ask any1 not to do anything, doesn't mean its always gonna go ur way. Don't understand entirely where ur comin from with this. Its evident u'd like to contribute meds to a dispensary. My 2 cents to try and clear things up. Find ur favorite dispensary that u like to get meds from (may be more than) and just shop (ur info is already in their system). Go to other clubs U don't normally do business with and approach them as a vendor in a PROFESSIONAL manner. At least this way U don't have to be concerned with what's being done with ur info and it they want u to fill out more paperwork, ask y and how ur info is used. U know get it from the horses mouth. I don't know about asking them to join ur collective, good luck with that one. How will it benefit ne 1 other than u if they did this? Awaiting ur response. :peace:

Ur previous question

Why not ask the people that have ur paperwork? If a license was all that was needed to grow the CA DMV would've been overwhelmed on 1996. U can ask any1 not to do anything, doesn't mean its always gonna go ur way. Don't understand entirely where ur comin from with this. Its evident u'd like to contribute meds to a dispensary. My 2 cents to try and clear things up. Find ur favorite dispensary that u like to get meds from (may be more than) and just shop (ur info is already in their system). Go to other clubs U don't normally do business with and approach them as a vendor in a PROFESSIONAL manner. At least this way U don't have to be concerned with what's being done with ur info and it they want u to fill out more paperwork, ask y and how ur info is used. U know get it from the horses mouth. I don't know about asking them to join ur collective, good luck with that one. How will it benefit ne 1 other than u if they did this? That's the best I got 4 u on that 4 now. Awaiting ur response. :peace:

I haven't had the chance to visit a dispensary today. I will ask the horse at my first opportunity. Your I.D. is copied to verify you're the person named on the script. Nothing more, but it's why you can't use a paper script and a MediCann card and no I.D. Only a CA DL or I.D. Card is valid. I've seen passports turned away at the door. I don't want to have either an officer or process server knocking on my door to arrest me or serve me w/ a subpoena to appear as a witness before a Grand Jury . That would probably be a buzz kill. Yes, I would like to contribute, and hope to join many as a vendor. I want to know who's going to use my name & script and for what purpose it will be used. I always read anything I sign and have seen no mention of this on any form or release. I think that once they saw my market share locally and business model to expand, it would be a no-brainer.

But you are right and by noon tomorrow I'l have talked to every horse in my stable.

BWC BayArea, I apologize for my lack of manners.

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this w/ me today. I look forward to our next discussion.

Doc

Calm Seas, Sunny Skies, Tight Lines, & A Good Buzz!

Thick as armor plating. LOL I've been an outlaw for a long time and a thick skin is a survival skill. I don't ask the question if I don't want a straight answer and appreciate your candor. LOL I had to revise my "response" several times as I was worried about your delicate sensibilities. ;-)

LOL, I feel U Doc

LOL I had to revise my "response" several times as I was worried about your delicate sensibilities. ;-)

Stop it!! LMAO, its good. If it needs to be said just say it. The worst that can happen is a moderator will e-mail u sayin ur post wasn't cool. I find myself watering down a lot of responses. Especially to people passing bad info. If u feel that unsure about what u wanna say, just PM (me at least). I'm not trippin if I am I'll tell and why (if I feel like it) Don't wanna take up to much going off on a tangent., but yea I wanna hear what the dispensary people tell you. Just saw ur posts, u gotta hit 25 to send PMs. Damn it.

One last question and I'll leave everyone alone...for the rest of the night. Can't scare me off that easy BWC BayArea. 0k, here it is: If I grow six plants a full outdoor season all the way to maturity, I'm gonna get MUCH more than 8oz. How do I store it legally until I can deliver it? How do I deliver it if I can only poses said 8oz. and most dispensaries want a pound minimum? I'm just hoping for an answer before I hit the road in the morning.

High Times!

Try this til u know 4 sure

If I grow six plants a full outdoor season all the way to maturity, I'm gonna get MUCH more than 8oz. How do I store it legally until I can deliver it? How do I deliver it if I can only poses said 8oz. and most dispensaries want a pound minimum? I'm just hoping for an answer before I hit the road in the morning.
Ahh the loopholes. Ok. The limits set are individual limits. U can 1) apply to be be a caregiver and get some patients (how, I dunno but the idea is a start)
2) Don't keep all that shit together. Keep it in 1/2 p increments and store them in different locations u can access when needed. This way Its not possible for u to have more than 8 on u at a time and if u get robbed (by cops or banditos) they only get a parcel, not the whole lot.

Its all risky biz for now. Keep in mind, we're on the ass end of the forefront of this movement. Living in the bay I can see it evolving, its nuts!! hope that helps.

I want to know how it applies to me as a patient w/o primary caregiver status. If I get patients, I grow more plants. It's simple arithmetic: Doc + 6 plants per = plantation. Been there, done that. Was an indoor God for 3 years back in the 80's but that didn't have a happy ending. Story for another thread. Anyway, I was curious about the plan for getting product to market as a member/gower of a coop.

This is where I must step back and let some1 with experience in the area takeover. I know a dude from b4 the dispensary so I don't have that prob. I honestly don't know. I'll stay subscribed to this thread. Very good question u posed. If no 1 comes up with anything, next time I run into people in the biz I'll ask 4 u (if I can remember). Good luck brother Doc.

One last question and I'll leave everyone alone...for the rest of the night. Can't scare me off that easy BWC BayArea. 0k, here it is: If I grow six plants a full outdoor season all the way to maturity, I'm gonna get MUCH more than 8oz. How do I store it legally until I can deliver it? How do I deliver it if I can only poses said 8oz. and most dispensaries want a pound minimum? I'm just hoping for an answer before I hit the road in the morning.

High Times!

This is the Grey area of the law. If you're op gets busted or you get pulled over taking your harvest to the club, a lot will depend on the cop that's in charge, a good one will let you go, a pig will ruin your day. If you did end up in court you would be ok if you had your doc approval and explained that 6 plants produce much more than 8 ounces and that its meant to either last you throughout the year or go into the collective. I'm guessing charges would be dismissed, especially if you had a lawyer. If you can get a doc to write on your recommendation that you need more plants or need to be able to possess more than 8 ounces, that will hold up in court ANYWHERE in Cali, according to prop 215.

And again, there's no reason to get caught with your crop anyway, unless you fuck up. Vacuum seal your bounty and store it in the trunk. Make sure your car is up to code and dont break the law. If you do fuck up and run a light or something, do not under ANY circumstances consent to a search!!! They cannot search your car because they think you're hiding something, they need reasonable cause and traffic violations alone aren't enough to get a warrant. Even if they threaten to take up hours of your time and bring in a dog to sniff it out, you should be ok because you vacuum sealed and the dog is only allowed to walk around the car, not inside. If you cave in and let them search you you're going to jail anyway, might as well delay and stonewall as much as you can by exorcising your constitutional rights. Just do it respectfully and be nice to the piggies when you tell them no.

Also, always keep the phone number of a cannabis attorney in your wallet, you never know when you'll need it. I know that some serious growers will pay a retainer to a lawyer and a bail bondsman just case they're ever in a bind. Good luck!

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! A straight git-r-done answer. Complete w/ instructions. I thank you, whereisjeff.

A road dog of mine has a script from the clinic in Cool. At his interview, he answered honestly that he probably smokes an ounce and a half or better a week. He's got some serious back issues. Anyway, the doctor wrote a script that he needs more than the regs allowed and increased his limit to 2 lbs of his own volition. It was the Doc's idea. My bro is even willing to fall on the sword and test out the defense in a courtroom if need be.

I want give props to the gang at the Fruitridge Wellness Center and Collective in Sacramento, CA. The owner took time out of a busy schedule to personally answer my questions. He runs a first cabin operation and stocks high quality meds at a fair price. They are the only N. Cali distributor of Oaksterdam clones and already have the Winter 2009 catalog. I recommend a look-see if you're in the area.

On growing using a patient's srcipt, they don't do it except in special situations. I was only able to visit the F.H.W.C today so I don't know for sure, but he said it wasn't common practice in our area. What he has implemented at the F.H.W.C. is called the "Compassionate Care Program". It is an income based program, i.e., if you can't afford or are unable to grow your own meds, they'll grow 'em and provide them to you at NO COST! They're reimbursed for their time and expenses, but it's not the 75% stash jacking that Yung Stikky mentioned.

Damn, that's refreshing. A true believer amongst a sea of greed.

Regarding the question of vendor storage and transportation of inventory, he wasn't sure (or didn't want to tell a stranger) how his vendors dealt w/ it but that they seem to have no problem. I'm retaining a med-mar-crim-def & business attorneys and will post more as I gather new info.

Dr.Feelgood

Calm Seas, Sunny Skies, Tight Lines, & A Good Buzz!

Good info, Keep us posted

Damn, that's refreshing. A true believer amongst a sea of greed.

LOL, I gotta couple chuckles outa that 1. Keep us posted. Great info. PM me an address I'd like to check them out next time i'm out that way.

Damn I 4got u can't PM yet. Post man, u need 25 to PM.

Back
Top Bottom