Compassionate Caregivers in Oak. & SF

SptyOty

Has anyone heard any news regarding the Compassionate Caregivers cannabis clubs lately?

I heard that they were both shut down (along with all of CC's clubs) a month or so back, but there are few sites that still list them in the directory of clubs, so I'm a little confused. :hmmmm:

I would go out there and check it out for myself if I could afford to drive the 40 something miles roundtrip to Oak and back, or the 60mile roundtrip to SF and back.

If anyone has any news it would be greatly appreciated.

:peace:

If they were associated with CC down in LA perhaps they had to cease biz after the bust.. just a thought.

Has anyone been to "Hope Net Co-Op", 223 9th St., San Francisco? My Berkeley PCC had this flier at their place.

I just figured if they're as good as BPCC.. hmmm. One product they promote is Bhanga, made from a 4,000 year old recipe. Sounds good to me. :smokin:

SmokeyMacPot said:
that 4000 year old recipe sounds interesting.

Doesn't it though? :smokin:

SptyOty said:
Has anyone heard any news regarding the Compassionate Caregivers cannabis clubs lately?

I heard that they were both shut down (along with all of CC's clubs) a month or so back, but there are few sites that still list them in the directory of clubs, so I'm a little confused. :hmmmm:

I would go out there and check it out for myself if I could afford to drive the 40 something miles roundtrip to Oak and back, or the 60mile roundtrip to SF and back.

If anyone has any news it would be greatly appreciated.

:peace:

EM PM. He may be more familiar with the CC "group". I seem to think after watching their operations for a couple of years that they had set up a distribution system not unlike the Missions throughout California. This is only conjecture so take it as you may.

Thanks Pinch. I get paid again next week and plan on just making the trip out there myself, first to Oakland, and if theyre still in business, then maybe SF the following weekend. I'll let everyone know what I find out.

Also, has anyone ever been to the "Green Medicine Room"... or something like that. It was located directly next door to the Oakland Compassionate Caregivers on telegraph, but was not affiliated with it in any way. I was just curious if anyone has heard anything about this club as well. It always looked intriguing but I just never had time to stop and check it out, Im usually the in-and-out type of person when I go to the clubs.

I am a member of the Medical Marijuana community, and I can tell you the C.C. was shut down by DEA & FBI for Tax Evation they were not paying taxes on the clubs, and then attempted to wash the money through a car wash business.

I used to visit CC down in Hollywood. THeir medicine was severely over priced, although they always had a large selection of some top notch meds. I was ALWAYS treated rudely by security when I went there. THe place was most definately a cash cow as opopsed to a business desaigned to help people with dfissabilites. Security had about as much tolerance for disabled people as they did shit on the bottom of their shoes. The staff was always rushing you, and about 60% of my vists were rude. I stopped going there because I knew this was a money making business, not a compassionate business (like the name implies), and I'm glad I did, since the place got raided a few months after I stopped visiting.
I now go primarily to Trichome Healers in Van Nuys. THey are organized, professional, and compassionate. THey have a system where they call your doctor to confirm you are a patient before admitting you so I KNOW no one who isn't supposed to be there is there. Their security are professionals who are curtious to the customers. And their staff is top notch! THey are full of information and very pleasent people. I feel safer visiting Trichome Healers than I did the hollywood club, because I know that they care about the legitmacy and legal aspects of the medical marijuana trade and run their business accordingly.
-PM

Good morning and greetings from sunny Vancouver, BC..

Yes, Beautiful British Columbia. I made my 2nd of 4 annual visits to this little club that is the only operating medical cannabis dispencary in the city. My Mother says it's in a bad part of town.. that means poorer.

Had a nice visit with the manager who made it clear they work hard at good relationships with the comunity including the police. She mentioned that Van had had its share of "Compassionate" Clubs and they had the same ending.. closed! As Pm said they left alot to be desired.. they sucked.

They had some quality meds here for (CN$9.00=US$9.50/gram), got 4 strains. They also had edibles, tinctures, hash. Yummy.

PINCH (IMC)

Nicky, I live in LA, but visit SF every now and then. Last time I was up there, most of the clubs mentioned they were soon enforcing card ONLY entrance, since the SF DEpt. of health issues cards to residents. Since I'm NOT a SF resident, I cant get a card; will I still be able to get into the clubs?
-PM

Yeah the La Brea club had good bud but the guard (hired thugsta) was a dick, and the dude with fucked up hands always freaked me out.

Just goes to show... dont fuck with the Fed's money. They'll kick in your door and rape your pocket!

Rastoner said:
hey whats up with all these club people in the c.c county who didnt respond to my post. I just moved up here from fremont and I've been looking for a hook. So far I've been having to take bart to go down to fremont to grab a sack. Luckily I'm a stealthy mofo, so I havnt had to pay fair yet....but it sure is a waste of time

Hey Mr. Rasta.. I'm in CC.. assumimg you're a 215er I'll help you with clubs. What is it you need to know?

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Nicky, I live in LA, but visit SF every now and then. Last time I was up there, most of the clubs mentioned they were soon enforcing card ONLY entrance, since the SF DEpt. of health issues cards to residents. Since I'm NOT a SF resident, I cant get a card; will I still be able to get into the clubs?
-PM

If one is a legit 215er the OCBC issues cards that are good anywhere in CA while we all wait for our state-issued cards.. which most counties are dragging their asses on. If anyone (as in legit 215er) wants help pm me and I'll give you the low-down on this caper. :smokin:

P.S.: You don't have to live in Oakland, just anywhere in Caifornia.

just drive to berkeley.the homeless dudes there have every kinda bud you want.and it doesnt have coke on it or anything.i got an 8th off of this homeless black dude who was so chill,needless to say i was fucked up plus i felt good that i could give him money so he could pay for food or more bud lol.

Back
Top Bottom