Confused beginner about crossing and seeds please HELP

suhtzaebali

hello i have few questions
1) if i have haze seeds and kush seeds (male and female) can i put them in closet and expect to get any seeds at all?
2) will the seeds be then 50% indica and 50% sativa or they be 100% like mother?
3) friend told me that crossing is not so easy like i typed in question 1 and 2 is it?
4) if i want more indica dominent do i need use indica female and sativa male or otherwise?
5) is it literally so easy make seeds just put male and female together and bam ?

SORRY i was trying search but since i dont know much about things it was hard and i did not find answers very well.
if anyone will answer to questions i be so so so so thankful
(btw i dont have access to ALREADY mixed hybrids) got just kush and haze no other ones here.....(cant order from internet too long story)
i love this forum btw!!

I would say, it would depend on genetics. what ever is dominant in each plant will probably be passed on the the new seeds. As for the male female thing, yes, if you grow them together and let the male pollinate the female, you will get seeds in your buds for sure. Crossing them will be easy, but hard to say what traits you will get.

Back
Top Bottom