Single flower pollination?

chevy-boyzr1

what up 420 people, just a quick question cause im a lil confused, i want some seeds but not alot not a full plant full of seeds, when you want to cross 2 strains for example a male chronic plant and a female super silver haze, can i just get some pollen from the male chronic plant and put some in one of the female flowers and will that one single flower only produce some seeds? not the whole plant? Any advice would b appreciated!

you need to put a plastic bag around it. so it will not spred, thats what i read, (hey that rymed :cheesygrinsmiley: ) i have not atempted yet, good luck :peace:

Keep the male isolated. A closet with a couple of CFLs will let it grow slowly and some of the male flowers open. Collect some of the pollen in a small container. Use a small paint brush or shredded Q-Tip to dust a bit of the pollen on a few of the lower buds with the fan off so the pollen doesn't blow around. Just dip into the pollen and tap the brush over the buds you want to fertilize. Tie a string or something around the branch you knocked up so you know were you were.

Let the plant keep flowering and harvest when ready. Don't harvest the branch you dusted and leave the lights on 12/12 until the seeds are ripe. Seeds take 4-6 weeks to mature and should be popping out of the bracts when ripe. You could use less light to save power but leave on 12/12 until the seeds are done.

Keep the male isolated. A closet with a couple of CFLs will let it grow slowly and some of the male flowers open. Collect some of the pollen in a small container. Use a small paint brush or shredded Q-Tip to dust a bit of the pollen on a few of the lower buds with the fan off so the pollen doesn't blow around. Just dip into the pollen and tap the brush over the buds you want to fertilize. Tie a string or something around the branch you knocked up so you know were you were.

Let the plant keep flowering and harvest when ready. Don't harvest the branch you dusted and leave the lights on 12/12 until the seeds are ripe. Seeds take 4-6 weeks to mature and should be popping out of the bracts when ripe. You could use less light to save power but leave on 12/12 until the seeds are done.

This is correct. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom