Continuing a grow, is it worth it

GreenSun1

Hello to all!

Advice needed for new grower.

I am continuing a grow another person started.

The time has come to flower and I must ask you more experienced growers if this particular situation is worth the time, in regards to cost and yield.

ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING there is a somewhat of a deadline. The lease ends in one month, while I need at least two to flower, and while we may stay over month-to-month, I'm not sure if it would be worth the extra rent and utilities.

For reasons I won't go into, these plants have been kept in veg for too long. They had mites pretty bad for an extended time, but are now bug free. They were crowded together (and still are) into a tiny space, which has kept them tiny, but too tall.

Here are my vital statistics:

HOW MANY: About 90 plants.

SPECIES: Mix of Indica and Sativa. Without counting every plant (right now), I'd say mostly sativa.

Physical Description. Between 19" and 31" tall, no more than 7" across. Little straight sticks of plants, were not pruned, pinched, staked, or bent.

SPACE: Have been in a tiny 4'x6' space, under a single 100 watt MH, will be moving into a 13' x 23' (About 300 square feet), with

Lights: 4* 1000 Watt Metal Halides
3* 900 Watt LED full spectrums (placed lower and against one wall)

CONTAINERS: Have been in clear plastic 16oz Dixie cups, hole poked in bottom. Root bound.

SOIL: Organic 707 mix.

FERTILIZER AND ADDITIONS: Humboldt County Deep Fusion Grow, Magnum, and Killer Tea. About to use Deep Fusion Bloom

Plant Solubles brand mycorrhyzae, beneficial fungus and bacteria.

PEST CONTROL USED: Azamax (neem) Nuke Em (citric Acid) Mighty Wash(?)

They seem in good health despite the stunting and bug battle, with good tight formations. The big question is,

1.With the size (and shape) they are in can I expect a worthwhile return on them?

Additional questions:

2. If I am forced to move locales in two months, what are your thoughts on transporting them?

3. Any tricks for reducing the time needed to flower?

4. Any suggestions for maximizing yield of these bamboo stick shaped plants? All I can think to do is tie the whole plant down as horizontal as I can and immediately switch to bloom lights.

Re: Continuing a grow, is it worth it.

Seriously, 90 plants to transport is going to be tough. I wouldn't want to get caught doing that. Since you got them for free & took the time to git rid of the pests, I'd pick out the 10 best plants & go from there.

Back
Top Bottom