Is it worth it..?

boskito

Hey guys! after numerous threads on the 420 forums, I have my lights selected as well as my hydro kit. Now, I want a grow tent. I will be using a 150w compact HPS light and a PowerGrower Hydro kit. Now, is it worth spending an extra 150 in getting a Co2 filter, fan, duct... for my grow tent or can I just use an oscilating fan to keep things cool/reduce smells? I would only be growing one plant at a time, and starting flowering when its 6 in. to keep the plant extra short. Any advice is extra appreciated

:thanks:

:roorrip:

An oscilating fan will not reduce smell. The thing I'd be worried about is the fact that the tent is an enclosed area. If it were more open like a closet is, you would have less of a problem with heat. Co2 is completely optional.

Thanks Ms. Fox! Do you think an oscilating fan would be enough to cool down the Compact HPS light?

On another note, 12/12 growing... How long until the harvest?

Honestly, I used a tower oscillating fan to cool my grow in the closet, but I also had another fan cooling the light. I rigged it up, so it worked. I never had a problem with temps. It just takes a bit of creativity. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom