Cooking with Cannabis Oil

Coffee??? Wow got 2 try that. My first brownies were sooooo good! Turned me 2 stone!
Mama luvs the 420 kitchen!

By the way (sorry to jump topic a bit) the cannabutta is fantastic in cannabanna muffies....:loopy::reading420magazine:
Cannabanna!!!!!!!!! Recipe please...:slide:
That reminds me duh, I forgot about my latest creation with cannabutta. I'm pretty sure I took some pics and you guys and gals will like this one. I'll search for them and see if I can't get them up today. My newest favorite recipe at the moment.

OH, man...on the edge of my seat here people!:popcorn:

I guess I didn't take a pic of the cannabutta one but fear not, I always make a normal recipe first. I did take a picture of that. It was the same exact thing except some discoloration from the cannabutta. Very good stuff... The recipe gives a 1/2 cup of butter to work with in a 8x8 pan.... Blueberry Buckle

IMG_38821.jpg

I guess I didn't take a pic of the cannabutta one but fear not, I always make a normal recipe first. I did take a picture of that. It was the same exact thing except some discoloration from the cannabutta. Very good stuff... The recipe gives a 1/2 cup of butter to work with in a 8x8 pan.... Blueberry Buckle

IMG_38821.jpg

Ok got 2 try that....we want the recipie!!!
reps 4 such a pretty dream

Here the ganja mustard recipe. I couldn't check if it work if not please tell me

YouTube - 420plate&chica 190.avi

Wow I want some of that blueberry buckle. For the coffee is the left over of my ganja after I make my oil. This is for mustard ganja if you want sweet you use nutela, maple, cognac, nutmeg and raw sugar. I have to go away for a few day and will get back at you Pres on sunday. I use canola oil it make the potency stronger for me. I need really strong stuff to feel good. Ask sisco

So sorry I have to work but I will alway's answer any question or give any recipe. I have a lot of picture to download from different ganja plate.

No worries peace man. I do have one more question for ya though.

In your personal preferences what is the highest temperature you should bake at with cannabutta? Wiki states not to exceed 380F but I believe that was for oil.

The reason I ask is I was gonna make another blueberry buckle and the recipe calls for 375F. I made my first one at about 350F just to be safe but it baked for about 45 minutes.

Anyways I made the butter and I couldn't chance loosing any potency. This butter was crazy, I could smell it outside. So I opted for fruity pebble crispy's and what a good decision it was. :grinjoint:

High every one, soon I will close this thread. I want to start a new one with better English, better structure and easy to find recipe. I am having problem with my girl, fungus and spider mite for to long. I believe I create to much moisture outside were is my butter squash to much water. Fix all of that moisture problem. I put a Ion purifier in the room to clean the air. I spray the plant , the room and outside in the garden with neem oil and for fungus too.
Hope the next grow will be better.

Thanks for this wonderful journal and for all the great recipes everyone has shared :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom