Cooling the smoke

somthin220

so im assuming that the reason ice is put into bongs and such is to cool the smoke down for a smoother better hit...correct me if im wrong. but my question is if i have a bong that sits straight up and down, looks kinda like this

__
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | _
/ \//
| |
\___ /

(my dig. camera is out of batteries)

could i just put the ice in the sphere shaped chamber at the bottom with the water and still get the same effect or am i just way too high?

thanks

when theres water actually in the bong, the smoke is pulled through it filtering/cooling it, with just ice it would just cool it. ...and who doesnt want that satisfying chugggg a lug you get from the water! :Rasta:

ohhhjh nm, i thought you were asking something else...

Yea thats what i do. I just put really cold water in a water bong. pretty nice stuff too..

if you're going to put ice in a binger with no ice-catch, be veeerrryy careful not to nail the downstem while putting the ice in. I have to say i've never tried to just have ice chillin in the bubble...

I dont know if anyone else does it, but replacing the bong water every time beforehand (within reason of course, if you smoke out of the bong ALL THE TIME, you don't have to refill it 15 times a day) it'll deliver the best hits. it also saves your ass if you accidently knock it over from leaving it on the floor...nothing smells worse than 2-month old bong water.

^^^ I think most people are crazy that dont empty their bong water often. Unless I plan on smoking within the next hour I gotta empty it and put fresh ice water in it. It just makes a much smoother hit. Ive taken hits off some of my friends bongs that have gone months without being changed and its disgusting as fuck.

has anyone ever tried putting ice cold water in your bong then putting a couple ice cubes in the water, then put ice cubes in the long tube part?

i smoked nothing but bowls and steam roller type devices for a while, then i tried a bubbler with ice and it was so nice. It was so smooth i couldnt even tell i was inhailing smoke.

Ice is for special occasion bongs. Turns the bong into an activity, clean it spotless and ice it up - this man is getting married.

when i put ice in mine i only put like 3 at most cus i get more chamber space for a bigger rip. well and because i got 2 water filters in my bong tho but yeah ice works really good if yer throat hurts when ya cant take big rips. Peace :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom