Coooooking marijuana brownies?

frumpy

alright so me and my mates are growing these plants and we were wondering if we could use those big fan leaves and some of the leaves right off the plant - fresh leaves- to make brownies with... cuz i know you can use dried weed but can you still use the still fresh leaves? im just wondering if anyone knows a good recipe or is good with cooking with pot maybe you can help a stoner out :D

i think the leaves do have THC cuz every part of the plant has THC... just some have minute traces of it unlike the buds which are really high in THC

CA.Tokeking said:
u cant make brownies with leaves but if u really wanna know, either try it, or smoke a leaf and see if u get blazed (u wont)

What you do is extract the THC using some sort of fatty substance(butter, oil...), and you use a lot of leaves, not just one, like a huge bag of leaves, since the THC ammount if very minute. And then you get a concentrated ammount of the THC in a small ammount of oil, and use that to make your brownies.

Dank420 said:
What you do is extract the THC using some sort of fatty substance(butter, oil...), and you use a lot of leaves, not just one, like a huge bag of leaves, since the THC ammount if very minute. And then you get a concentrated ammount of the THC in a small ammount of oil, and use that to make your brownies.

The leaves have a small amount of thc in them. I have made cookies out of the leaves before, but you have to eat alot of them to get high. At first i did not think the leaves would work, but about 30mins after i eat the cookies i started feeling it.

Dank420 said:
If you do u gotta chop a shitload of leaves up and boil them in butter, then make brownies with that butter, Don't know if this gets you very high, but ive heard it does.

What you wanna do is chop your leaves up, fresh or not, doens't really matter... Next you wanna get 2 cooking pots, one bigger and on smaller. Fill the bigger one up with water and boil the water. Add the smaller cooking pot in there with you pound of butter and let it melt. You don't wanna put your butter on the fire directly cuz it'll burn. So now once the butter melted and all add the trimmed leaves and other shit in there. The more you put the more thc will be extracted. Leaves don't have as much thc in them as nugs do. Anyways, let everything simmer for like 4 hours. Add some water if it evaporates. Your butter will be getting a yukky greenish color. It's normal. It'll taste really bad too, lol. So now after a couple hours of simmering and mixing it's time to filter it all. Use a screen to filter the biggest pieces and then a coffee filter. You should be left with the butter. Now put it in a jar or whatever and let it cool off. Put it in the fridge. It'll take a couple hours, let it over night. Now it should be morning so you can cook an omlet in your pan and use the cannabutter to grease the pan up. Use it responsibly at the begining, you don't know the concentration of your newly made butter. I'd say put the equivalent of the diameter of a nickel, or even a dime. I made some and with 2 grams of butter, like a nickel in diamater it fucks you up. It took about 3 grams for my guy friend to get high. The high will hit you after 15minutes to an hour. And will last 6 to 8 hours. But back to the brownies, of muffins of whatever you wanna cook. You gotta put melted butter in your recipe so you don't have to wait for it to cool off in the fridge, use it write away. Anyways, watch out for the quantites you eat uou don't wanna go bad tripping lol peace

Back
Top Bottom