Copper choppers

TheDougernaut

The police have been stepping up their hele pestering all week. I've had to move it indoor to a window. It gets ambient light all day, and direct sunlight about two hours of the day. I've even put in some reflectors that you can't see from outside that seem to be working really well. (a.)Do you guys think that will suffice for now?

Also, it's too hot for the plant to be outside, the leaves are almost wilt from the heat.(like 85-98 degrees, with 75-100% humidity) Soon as they come inside they stand right back up.(within two minutes most of the time) (b.)That's too much heat, and not root rot, right?

Any sort of help is much appreciated.

The police have been stepping up their hele pestering all week. I've had to move it indoor to a window. It gets ambient light all day, and direct sunlight about two hours of the day. I've even put in some reflectors that you can't see from outside that seem to be working really well. (a.)Do you guys think that will suffice for now?

Also, it's too hot for the plant to be outside, the leaves are almost wilt from the heat.(like 85-98 degrees, with 75-100% humidity) Soon as they come inside they stand right back up.(within two minutes most of the time) (b.)That's too much heat, and not root rot, right?

Any sort of help is much appreciated.

Is this a single plant? Regardless, it needs more than two hours of daily sunlight. My in ground plants thrive outside in 100° weather.

Cops don't bother with growers until plants begin flowering, and I doubt they'd bother with a single plant.

It gets more than 2 hrs worth of light, but it's not as strong as direct light. Never the less, I'll leave it outside anyway. Turns out the wilting was caused by early stages of root rot. I transplanted it and used a little h2o2, and that seems to have helped.

And one plant here is a HUGE deal. Bible belt bullshit, you know.

thanks for the reply:peace:

It gets more than 2 hrs worth of light, but it's not as strong as direct light. Never the less, I'll leave it outside anyway. Turns out the wilting was caused by early stages of root rot. I transplanted it and used a little h2o2, and that seems to have helped.

And one plant here is a HUGE deal. Bible belt bullshit, you know.

thanks for the reply:peace:

Yeah, I grew up in the South and know that mentality. A neighbor would be ecstatic for saving you from sin. But the cops usually like a decent size grow to bust for the photo op to justify their expenses. They like to pose with their shit-eating grins holding up someone's hard labor and make the fundies feel good.

Back
Top Bottom