Copper hanger

All I am sure of is copper toxicity will kill a plant.

Whether the copper hanger will raise copper levels in the soil to toxic levels over time, I do not know. My guess would be yes, but I cannot comment with absolute certainty either way as I have never tried it. :peace:

go to your local walmart, home depot, target, and get a roll of that twine they use to tie up bread loafs with...or just save a crap load of bread ties and use them...heck some people have used paper clips...but dont use copper...and if your asking about a prop for the plants get some plant stakes or just some sticks from outside...

Whatsamatta with copper? Most of my life, before they let us use PVC I've drunk water from copper pipes. If that's gonna kill me, it better hurry up. Plenty of competition, take a number for faster service. Glad I'm not a pot plant, that would really burn me up. If you have insulated copper wire, the plastic will likely safeguard your plants. Plastic is good.

I use copper wire! It is sold for training bonsai trees! Never had any dramas with it. Infact i have pictures in my grow journal with plants trained with copper wire. I dont anchor it in the media but over the edge of the pots. Salts from the soil/media might actually cause the copper to get a patina (the green look you see on copper pipes occasionally). This alone might not be good for plants but for general use its fine!

I use copper too, never had any issues. it's a important for some of our bodies functions, The toxic aspect I know nothing about but a lot of important stuff is bad in high doses.

Back
Top Bottom