Low Street Training with WHICH ITEMS?

destinianto

good evening and mornings people

I have been reading about LST for time now. But there is one question that came to my mind.

People advise to train the plants with a lot different tools Copper wires, electrical cables are the most useful ones.. as I thought.
But isn't it bad if I dig the wire into the soil?
I saw good lst examples, they all did like dig wires into the soil creating tunnels, and plants go inside them.

Isn't it like, bad? there is copper in it. and many other chemicals too.
what do you do when you want to water it when there is plastic inside your soil? these will dissolve with water, go into the soil, then into your plants, then your body!

I need a healthy advice healthy tools to use when doing LST. help me out fellas.:Namaste:

I have seen several ways too. I have a bunch of those strong paper clips, black ones that you pinch to open and then fold the arms back over the papers. Can't think of the name of those. Anyway I use those to clip to the lip of the pot and use string to tie big open loops around the branches then just clip the end of the string so I can loosen or tighten the string as needed very easily.

I don't know that the copper or platic in the soil is a big concern or the holes in the soil. Non of that is going to hurt the plant really unless it's something bizarre. I have recently been see if pictures that looked like Velcro strips that wrapped the branch then Velcro to the cloth pot. Dunno if that is what it is or not

Back
Top Bottom