Low Stress Training Autoflower

Josebuds

420 Member
Hey Guys,
Hope everyone is safe during these covid times. I've started my second grow and want to try LST on my plants this time, but I'm not sure if I should start now or not, all the videos I've seen have big Autoflowers that they LST and mine seem kinda small. Below is the grow information.
- Strain: LSD - 25 by FastBuds
- Grow Tent: 2x2x4
- Light: VIPASPECTRA 600W LED GROW LIGHT
- Light to Plant Distance: 22 Inches
- Temp: 81-84 degrees
- Humidity: 60%
- Light Schedule: 24hrs
- Soil: Soil, Perlite, Vermiculite, Cocopeat, Vermicompost (This soil does not contain any specialized fertilizer like flowering or fruiting boosters)
- Plant Height x Width x Length:
- Day: 26 (in week 4, its hasn't started to flowers yet I think it will start flower near the end of week 5)
Nutrients: Green House Feeding - BioGrow - 7-2-4
I hope I've provided enough information, attached are the images of the plant, there are 4 images per plant so the first 4 are of the first plant and so on. (Only 2 for the last one because it won't let me attach more photos.)

Attachments

• Plant 1a.jpg
    Plant 1a.jpg
    991.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Plant 1b.jpg
    Plant 1b.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 96
  • Plant 1c.jpg
    Plant 1c.jpg
    921.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Plant 1d.jpg
    Plant 1d.jpg
    994.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Plant 2a.jpg
    Plant 2a.jpg
    976.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Plant 2b.jpg
    Plant 2b.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • Plant 2c.jpg
    Plant 2c.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • Plant 2d.jpg
    Plant 2d.jpg
    949.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Plant 3a.jpg
    Plant 3a.jpg
    838 KB · Views: 77
  • Plant 3b.jpg
    Plant 3b.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 90
:welcome: @Josebuds she looks good and healthy.
You can start LSD training from young age. I didnt see any branch from the 1st plant as its still developing. However, the other three had branches that have already developed. You can gently try to push the branch away from the plant and tie it to something so it can hold its shape.

I think @Buds Buddy has good amount of pics top show this. I can't seem to find mine:rofl:

by the way, i am happy to see your soil is dry vs being super wet.. However, make sure to water them:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:welcome: @Josebuds she looks good and healthy.
You can start LSD training from young age. I didnt see any branch from the 1st plant as its still developing. However, the other three had branches that have already developed. You can gently try to push the branch away from the plant and tie it to something so it can hold its shape.

I think @Buds Buddy has good amount of pics top show this. I can't seem to find mine:rofl:
I think I have a few pics ... not sure. But @InTheShed has a great tutorial on LST.

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Hey Guys,
Thank you for the responses, I did some heavy LST on them and a bit of defoliation to open up space for the other branches and took out stuff that wouldn't grow to be a big bud. Attached are the images 1 day after LST, let me know if I did okay I followed Bill Ward's guide because I thought it was really informative and straightforward

Also, I only LST's 2 two plants because I wanted to see how it naturally grew with a bit of defoliation to ensure the buds are even.

plant 1a.jpg

plant 1b.jpg

plant 2a.jpg

plant 2c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom