Cotton mouth cures

mountain dew or MD code red are both good, but don't really quench your thirst.

gatorade is the best for quenching.

and most of those flavored waters taste horrible, but Fruit 2-O isn't bad, the red one anyways.

frappuccino = :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Best Natural Cure - Ezier Than U Think

THE BEST WAY TO COMBAT COTTONMOUTH IS............

Chew on a stem when u smoke​

Try it boys n girls....it's worked 4 me on many occasionz

A nice chocolate yazoo milkshake. Mmmmmmm, thats the shit. Or if your my mate swift then you have a nice pint of milk.

Ive also recently had some apple & watermelon tango clear, it taste lovely and it just seems to do the trick, probably something to do with it being mostly water tho lol

Snapple, any flavor.

Dr. Pepper, Sunkist, Brisk, Nestea, Coca-Cola, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice are some of my favorites

gatorade or arizona

capri sun--love that shit

ice cream!!! im not sure if coldstone is in every state but that shit is amazing when you're high and definitely cures cotton mouth

I drink alot of sprite and root beer...and that seems to help my cotton mouth.

Wherever I go in smoking adventures, I bring along my trusty half gallon canteen. New aquaintences may give it a strange look, but my veteran smoke buddies know that in ten minutes everyone'll be asking for a drink. ;)

pomegranete juice! it works every time, tastes good, gives you your anti oxidents, and low sugar. I tried the POM (5 damn dollars a bottle!), but if your like me, just steal some pomogranetes from a neighbor, or plant your own~~! it gets the taste, smell out of my mouth, and tastes good!...just mix with water.

oh, and im a huge fan of tea too( and no, im not a hippy! are there any chubby hippies?)

i think the most refreshing is that sobe citrus energy drink and snapple owns, but i have a endless fountain dispenser at work, so i drink anything and everything all day everyday :D - even when i go to my car during the day and toke up again, i come bak and make the dankest drinK! lol

Back
Top Bottom