Could any one help on some seedling proplems

kingmayfair

Hi ther fellow growers many thanks for you've help and adive or input you's could give me as it my first time doing these strains and one looks okay but other not so good

So to start with

Strain - 1 shiva skunk and one skunk kush both from semi seed
Light - 60 watt cfl wrong spectrum as am waitin on daylight ones in post
Medium - soil
Feed - day the sprouted as soil was dry and nothing since.

I germinated both seeds at the same time In paper towel method and surprisingly they both sprouted about the same time lol. Shiva skunk was anout 10mm long and skunk kush 15mm long within 3 days so I transplanted them in to soil as I want them as mother plants they sprotes from soil nod form one an other skunk kush then shiva obvs But the problem is that the shiva is a lot smaller and seems a lot behind the kush is the normal. Some pics to help you decide Shiva on the left and kush on the right and close up of each.

Thanks anagain
image5669.jpg

View image in gallery

Maybe you planted the little one deeper than than the other? Anyway, Different breeds, different growth patterns. As long as it looks like it does, Keep bringing it up and it will be ok.

Thanks for the reply but the little baby never made it So I have stated another wan of each and they're going good thank god

Back
Top Bottom