Flowering plants turning colors and dying, plz help!

Lusi

Hey folks,

Sorry this is being posted week after it started. I have to borrow a computer since my ipad (to replace me dead computer) won't load pics to the internet. :-(

5 days ago, I opened my flower tent up only to find the 2 plants (60 days at 12/12) are turning colors. The Shiva Shanti has all it's fan leaves goring yellow with green and purple veins. Any time something is not right, this strain has it's fan leaves go yellow. The other plant is a White Skunk which is turning the color of maple tree fall foliage. Neither plant is anywhere close to harvest. The White Skunk has only tiny buds. Other symptoms, the pistils on these buds where just starting to turn the normal orange, but now are shriveled up and 1/2 dead. The buds are immature with sugar just not showing on the bud leaves. I know plants go all sorts of colors at the end, but the effected leaves are drying up and dying, then not dropping off the plant. ?! I can't find a photo of any other purple White Skunk. It's from White Label seeds.

*** Here's the kicker... The 2 BubbaKush pre98 plants in the tent look healthy and are on the exact same schedule and nutes as the two sick plants! WTF?! The 2 sicks ones are in 5 gal pots, 2 BBK in 3gal pots, and 2 GSPs in 2 gallon pots. All other plants are healthy. Veg and flower room are 100% bug free and no plants are brought in. They were sprayed once with mild "Don't Bug Me" before going to the flower tent. I stopped spraying at all after these. All in Soil free mixes and in Rootmaker 5gal pots.

Here's what I did before to these plants:
1) I fertilized them on Feb 25, 8 days before this happened. They got BC bloom, BC boost, Awesome blossoms, and 2 drops super thrive/ gallon. (The BBKs were trans to 3 gal on this day and fed the same nutes)
2) All plants in perpetual grow are on individual water, water, feed schedule with a flush once a month. PH water is 6.5 and temps between 66 and 74.

Here's what I tried after finding the problem on the 5th:
1) foliar spray with Optic, only a few leaves (since in flower) to see what would happen. Nothing happened.
2) water each 5 gal plant with 2 gals pure water phed to 6.5
3) the White Skunk today is now showing this on all leaves and is being flushed with water til it runs clear. That will take all day! The Shiva Shanti has ALL her fan leaves yellow now. She'll get flushed too. These plants look night and day to each other.

I should add now it's not just colored leaves, they dry up and die a few days after showing problems. I have looked all over the place and can't find a nutrient problem to explain this. I know Siva Shanti looks like mag or N defs, but she is getting the same nutes as the other, with all the nutrients they need.

My first guess is PH, but I check each watering with my dual calibrated PH pen!There is always a possibility it was not working right since my tap water shows 6.8 PH. If this is the case, it is possible they were watered with very acidic water once. However, the other plants show no problems and were given the same. I'll check the run off water from the flush and add that here if it looks off.

second guess is temp. It's in the 40's at night and the window in the tent room is open 6 inches to exhaust the air from the tent fan duct. I've had that window open all winter and the door to the tent room open all day. The fan is strong since the filter isn't hooked up and there's no smell yet. There's also an 8" fan blowing air through the plants. The lowest temp I've seen in there is 62.

I need to add this, there's not a photo editor on this computer, so many of these photo colors are off because the camera has to be white balanced to counter the yellow 600W HPS. I altered them the best I could on the ipad then emailed them to myself so I could access them from any computer. :-(((((((((

Here's the pics, newest to oldest:

White Skunk sitting on the toilet waiting to be flushed. Seriously, it's a great place to flush plants without clogging drains!

DSCN36421.JPG

Next 2 pics also in normal light with accurate colors, White Skunk:

DSCN36451.JPG
white_skunk_7mar.jpg

White Skunk Showing purple starting from the lower fan leaves and spreading upward to the bud's leaves. Accirate colors, despite the flash:
WS8maradjust.JPG
White_skunk_going_purple.jpg

More white skunk, in the tent with HPS off:

WS4.jpg

White Skunk leaves from 1st day of problem, accurate color:

WSleaves.jpg

White Skunk, day if discovery. HPS is on and white balance is not making the color right. Notice how many leaves are efected here, VS the newer pics above!

WS31.jpg
WS1.jpg

Shiva Shanti II (Sensi Seeds) today waiting her turn to flush. The clors are accurate and she is looking better today with a tad more green to the leaves. Can I spray blooming plants with Optic (says not to spray in flower) or SpraynGrow Foliar spray? Here's today's pics. She is HUGE!!!!! Tent Hog. :

Shiva_shanti_II_8mar11.jpg
Shiva_Shanti1.jpg
Shiva_shanit_bud.jpg

Shiva Shanti with HPS on, camera white balance, and attempt to alter color closer with MS paint. I failed, it looks off. :

WS2.jpg

Lights off in the flowering tent, taken 2 days ago. These colors are much closer, but SS is more yellow.m Shiva Shanti is on the Left and White Skunk, the right: (notice the other plants look Healthy!)

tent15.jpg
tent_2.jpg

Don't forget, these 2 plants are treated exactly the same!!!

If anyone reading this knows how to make an Ipad upload web pics, LMK. I can't borrow computers each time I need help. :-((((

TY all for the help...

Lusi

i think they look fine
different strains act differently. the flowers look to be developed very well. whats happening is the mobile neuts. are moving from primary leaf to the leaf and flowers that need it. its all good!! this is very normal. dont try and correct you hate yourself. keep doin what your doin. the one sparce one looks like it got some sativa. mine is a different strain but is doing the same thing. its been flwrin since 11-14-10 and still has 50 days to go! should be some very good chit tough. the disability i have sucks somethin fearce. the better the cannabis the better i am! sativas for daytime is a must!!! i like to work in the garden seeing how i am not allowed to work. you would think id be in fat cat city, the exact opposite! hell is more like it.
make sure you stop all food 7 days prior to harvest
peace
102_2827.JPG

the plant is further along and ill get another pic. it looks totally different. i loose leaf daily! the flowers look very good though and thats what to watch for now. do you have a hand held microscope?

Yes, they are both 45-55 flowering strains. That's confusing the he'll out of me too. I heard those time frames are in ideal conditions..... Which i thought i gave them, darnit. The pistils are orange, some white, most dried up. The buds have few visible trichs and are mostly thousands of tiny leaves. There are no real buds, not even air buds! There's almost no trics at all, as you can see. I did fertilize a small bud on each plant with shiva shanti pollen, too see what happens. That was last week, so nothing happened yet.

I'm still in the process of flushing them. Do I feed them after that since they should be done, but are not?

I used all Shiva Shati plants for my first grow outside last summer. Sensi said they were easy to grow and they were very forgiving. Even with temps in triple digits plus every horrible thing possible to do wrong, they still did well. Those buds were airy, bit huge. The shiva shanti strain had the fan leaves yellow and drop. I bought a light and brought them inside in November. Months I waited for the plant to show amber trics. They never did. I harvested after 7 months from seed to finish. Those plants went though he'll, but didn't look like this. These plants have been pampered to death. I did try one white skunk this summer. All fan leaves dropped and they were covered with tiny leaves. I waited 7 months, then threw it out.

Maybe the problem can be approached differently. What could I have done to make these no mature. After 60 days in bloom? I do have them set 14 hours dark, 10 flower. Since these two were my first plants to flower inside, I gradually turned the lights from 14 day to 10 daylight hours. Is this OK? The progress is in my journal, until I stopped when the computer died. My temps are on the low side, but the 2 Bubba Kush clones I put into flower a month ago, 30 days after the sick plants, these look good (2 me) and have healthy little buds all over them. There's no musty odor, just my entire house smells like wet dirt. (yuck) the stems of the SS fan leaves are purple, but not weak or floppy. I let them get pretty dry before watering, but not enough to wilt them or kill off leaves.

I still have the borrowed computer. Is there any photos I can take that would help you help me? Bud close-ups, whatever you need, LMK! It's my first indoor grow, so I likely have done something wrong. That white skunk looks like a pic I saw od Medicine Man or some strain with a similar name. The colors are the same, except for the missing trichs and sugar.

I don't see any signs of fungus, at least matching whatbi read about and see. How can I tell if this is the culprit? My humidity is a bit low, 36 to 45. Since i'm out looking for a house to buy, I haven't made the tent or veg area permanent. The duct hose for the tent is pointed out a cracked window. There is NO MJ smell unless i touch them. Is this normal? The wet dirt smell is not pleasant, and not what I expected. My summer grow alsomhad no odor, even though I had 2 plants along the privacy fence, just a few feet from where my neighbors sun bathe. They never smelled a thing. I don't know if that means anything.

Thanks so much for your help! Whatever ya need, LMK!

Wow 68! Your buds are HUGE!! They do look like the ones I had on the shiva shanti plants this summer. I completely agree, the yellow plant, Siva Shanti II, looks like a sativa. I looked this up a while back since every single ShivaS hadnthese leaves. Can you believe it? The darn plant is 100% Indica?! I figured growing this one inside in a completely different environment would change that. How can this be?!

If the buds were anywhere close to done, i'd say these girls are near harvest. The leaves are dying on the plant 2-3 days after changing colors. I checked the branches I put pollon on. They look the same and still have healthy pistils, just like the buds on the younger plants. My first SS clone experiment had one seed growing on it, unnoticed by me. That one practice clone hung on long enough to spit out one seeds, then dried up and died immediately. When I pulled it out of the grow cube to toss it, I say that it never grew roots and was rotten, yet hanging on to life long enough to reproduce. Too bad that didn't work for these 2. Do you they will live long enough to mature? My original plan was to harvest 2-3 times so the lower buds can get light. Crud.

Do you have more photos of sativish plant closer to the end? Are these fan leaves supposed to die right after turning colors? The other pics i found just had purple leaves that weren't dying off. The SS buds are really sad compared to the same strain outside, the white skunk buds even more pathetic. There's nothing to salvage.

TY for the help.... back to flushing and flushing... I feed after that or give thrive?

Here are some pics of Shiva Shanti II from the summer. This little gal was trained in a circle, only 24" around. :) Her leaves look very sativish, but notice there is no yellowing fan leaves. They did turn yellow later, but fell off the buds. (last pic shows another plant after 7 months outside)

curly-flower-bud2.jpg

curly-5-P.jpg

out_of_the_rain.jpg

This is a white skunk I gave up on and threw out. All fan leaves yellowed and fell off. Only tiny curled leaves grew in. The buds never matured! I lost count of how many months passed before I tossed her. It was in December some time! Notice, there's no purple or colored leaves. I still can't find any other pics of this strain with purple. I never discovered what went wrong. Still looking...

WS_full_curl.jpg

Here is the link to the two sick plants, 1 month into flowering: Lusi's 1st Indoor Grow Journal - In My New GL80L Tent

Did you ever add the powdered dolomite lime that was suggested a month or 2 ago?

DD

102_2826.JPG
o yea dead and fall off after the colors gone. as long as it starts with the primary leaf first. heck dont worrie! they look great. i wasnt able to get more shots today but tomorrow . you will be shocked. it looks bad but its normal, mine might be a little worse because of the low wattage im using.

Hey guys,

Hi guys! TY again for trying to help me!

The shiva shanti is perking up a bit with the yellow leaves gaining some green bacl. The other plant looks bad. Do i need to feed these guys any blooming nutes, thrive, molasses, anything at all after their flushing?

Camera, those ladies sure do have similar leaf shapes/ sizes like shiva shanti. I wonder how my 100% indica looks like a saliva... Crud. As for the leaf color, even the gal with the dead leaves and the other with leaves that resemble the photo of a plant with low MN are looking better than my gal. How long before harvest is your photo? The buds look lovely and huge! I'm confused on how my healthy plants grew no buds. If there is a hermie bud hiding out in there, would that cause poor bud development?

The lime... Can you believe I've visited every frickin hardware and garden store in the three surrounding cities and found nothing??? What the heck, it's spring and stores are packed with bags of gypsom and ironite, but no lime of any sort. Is building lime at all useful? I'd mail order lime if it were not so heavy. I seems i need to find a store to special order it for me.

While on the PH subject again... I bought a nice PH pen after the other things i had were not agreeing. This pen has dual calibration, temperature adjusting, is waterproof, and was not cheap. Everytime i use up a gallon jug of water, i fill it back up and let it sit open until needed. I have 4 gallon jugs and several half gLlons. When i PH that tap water to use, i usually need to do several gallons at once. I put the pen in each gallon and get different reasings. For water from the tap, it's reading anywhere from 6.8 to 8.2. All my jugs are usually filled up at the same time! If that's no bad enough.... I start with 2ml ph down per gallon Since i'm still seeking the correct amount to use per gallon, i use the pen religiously. Once those 2 ml of pk down are mixed in, i STILL get a different reading for each gallon. Often the reading is HIGHER after i add the PHd!! Other times, it's so low, it goes into the low 5s. Over and over i do this, never getting the same reading twice in a row. I am so pissed off, i'm considering returning the pen. Then last night, i read PH info in another forum and found out the problems i am having are common. No solution was listed. This pro grower was showing 3 different pens and they all had these problems of never the same reading. I can do nothing to a cup of water ither than take the pen i and out for a half hour, never getting the same reading twice!!! What do you guys DO for PH that works! The solution i see the most is lime, or soil with lime. If i can get the lime on special order and use it with every single plant i have as a top dressing or mixed in, will i need to keep the ph pen? I see many people using good soil don't bother checking the PH. The good soil mixes have lime.

The the soil prob... I plan was to go for soil less mixes that contain no nutes. Is there such a thing?? I asked for a nuteless soil mix, and was sold Roots organic 707. These 2 ladies are in with a transplant mix from gardeners. I like this mix, it has no nutes, but is expensive to mail order and too light. The 3 cubic feet compact 40% when watered! ( blasted iPad autocorrect keeps changing my words!) I used the RO mix a few days back to trans smaller plants. This stuff appears to be soil, not soil less, and it still has nutes in it!! WTF? You think it would at least have lime added. I don't understand why all good mixes of any kind have nutes. I want to feed my own plants, doesn't anyone else? Pro mix and sunshine 4 all had nutes, yet no one i've met using soil or soil less mixes mentions not fertilizing. This mix also claims to balance the PH, as do the others. So, you don't ph the water, just water away? Argh!! I'm confused. If you fellas have a preferred mix, LMK I just Don't want to create my own mix, need it ready to go.

I hope these 2 plants hang on long enough to grow some buds. The purple white skunk is getting more colorful. Weird. Thanks for all of your help and pics. When I swipe a computer again, I'll post any changes. This is so darn frustrating...

TY!!

Actually roots 707 is considered a heavy mix because it is designed to be used mostly for out door and to retain moisture longer because of dry climates. If you are in a wet environment you need to add perolite or hydroton to allow for quicker drainage. The issue i see is that you may have a light nute lock. With roots 707 you need to alternate you nute feed with a straight ph water in between. The other issue may be light cal/mag deficiency. I personally have had no issues with ph soil problems using the roots line of soils. Roots also sells a cocofiber potting mix that really works well. As far as lime goes go to a livestock feed supply store for lime they do sell it for oder control for livestock and also for decomposition accelerator for dead livestock. A little morbid to think about but it is something I learned being raised on a farm for 18yrs.
Respects,
:smokin:

ph 5.5 to 6.8 hydro
ph 5.8 to 6.8 soil
feed then water, then feed then water then feed then water. always follow a feeding with a ph balanced water. i incorperate the thrive alive for stress. i have very little problems now. i use only organic foods and soil. ventalation is also very important!
do you calibrate your meter for ph? very important to keep in the proper range.
can you borrow another ph device to check. have the store see how it compares to one that is working good. what type pen? (ph)
lime is great when its needed. bad when its not!! one sure fire way to ruin your crop! be careful!
there are many different mediums out there, without neuts. a good hydro store is what you need! i to suffered tremendously till i used the proper products to achieve success.
if you use soil with food let the plant eat it all up before you try and feed them. it will work much better. when you make the plant look or work for the food. the plant responds much better. the cannabis plant is alive and understands some of whats goin on. growin that is, talk to the plants, touch them and never say harsh words in their company. the better you can treat them the better they will try for you! the plants are ill and need love and attention. you sound kinda frustrated and the plants will pick up on this. i tell you this because it costs nothin but time from you. i know how crazy this sounds. ill take a few photos and show you what i mean.
everything you do should be ph balanced before you add it. what happens if you keep adding the untreated ph water to the plant. the ph goes way up in the soil. then you have to start flushing. i try and never flush!!! never! i never push the plant with loads of food. they do much better with 1/2 to 3/4 dose of organic food. every other watrering.
thrive alive would be your best friend. it wont do a ton for growth but will stop a lot of the problems your havin!
im a no nonsence kinda person. im very good at what i do. if you would really like some help, change the ph pen out.
i understand you wanting to do what you want!! did you ask the girls what they thought?
i know you must think im off my rocker. nope, just grow some of the best weed ive ever seen!!!!! i make better meds than any dr. has! ever!!! this plant is a life savere and ive figured a few things out over the years. i dont jump on the band wagon as others do. i do use neuts but they are 100% organic along with the soil! my ph is 5.8 to 6.1 thats it. i rarely use ph up or down. the quality of the supplies i use make all the difference. its sad they are so expesive! 6 bottles between veg and flwr. one bottle is 109.00 for 1 liter. the others are 70.00 and lower. well worth the costs to kill the pain. i just wish i had a job so i wouldnt have to go without on other things in life. like havin a little fun!!!
no money for that.
ive got to go, there is much to discuss when its a good time.
dont try to do to much, sometimes thats the killer! containers at least a foot or two off the floor. can you use sunlight from a window? try it, see what the plant does.
peace 68

the worst kind!
cannabis changed everything!!!
no more terrible pills from drs that have their own side effects. life is easier but harder, being disabled and growin your own medicine is very difficult. on days there is great pain there is little to n othing done. this hurts the final medicine like you can not emagine!! daily care is a must. a pain for sure but the reward is out of this world. ive never had relief from the pain. until cannabis o yea the neausia also, no more suppositories.
somethimes to many hand helpin makes things worse,
i can go away but i do believe i can help. even if they are stupid questions i want to hear them. if you want. now ive had a neighbor drop off a rotor tiller so ill be busy today unless the pain flairs. so later today i can answer you. i would love to help. my reward is the emails i get back from others. when the cannabis plant starts to respond. then at harvers and consumption. ive never felt so good!! people are wonderful! we all get confused from time to time.
its a weed plant it give it water let it grow. thats what i used to think. the cannabis plant is hearty but needs much attention to grow like a weed! makes no sence but true.
im here for ya, i dont mess around and im a nice guy that expects nothin but a wow thanks!!
have a beautiful day!!

Henie buds!

Woa fellas! We have some mixup here!

1) The sick plants are not potted in roots Organic. These 2 are potted in an soil less mix from Gardeners. Only 2 other plants are in the RO. I bought some FF coco to add to the RO. Nute lockout is realy confusing. I aim for 6.5 or lower PH, since it looks like this is the best for the plants.

2) I PH all my water every time i use it! The ph pen gives different readings no matter how many times I try it in one glass of water. I took it to the hydro store today. The owner called the company and said he'll have a new one on Tuesday. Since I'm housebound with no trans, the owner is even delivering it to me! Now that's customer service. if any one here stops by my journal to read about irrigation with Tropf Blumats, my friend will be the only distributor in the US. I can't wait to get more!

On the PH topic, inread that many soil growers don't PH their water because the soil has lime in it to bring the PH to the correct levels. Is this true? When I grow outside, my water isn't PHed, it's impossible. My water likely contains a lot of lime on it's own, if that is the white coating on fences and dishes. Is it possible? It's the only reason I can think of that lime is not sold in this area. The hydro shop can order the lime for me. He said people were acting stupid with it and frying their plants and themselves. We PHed my localmwater at 7.0. The deposits on the fences are either lime or calcium.

3) Lime... I used quick lime to neutralize the urine in the horse stalls, years ago. I don't know what the difference between this and dolomite lime. There are some good local fertilizers that have lime in the and used with as top dressing or to mix in. I need to read up more and ask the local master gardener club what the deal is.

4) soil and soil less mixes :On soil... I asked for a soil less mix with no nutes in it. The owner wasn't at the shop, so theybguy sold me the roots organic 707. I felt bad to turn the employee in for once again selling me the wrong thing. O bought a bad of FF coco to mix in with the RO 707. Once I have enough Blumats to set up irrigation that can water when needed, i'll try plain coco or pro mix, or sunshine#4. -I want to be sure to buy mixes with no nutes added!

4) gardening while ill : OK, form health and plant care. camera, i'd dearly love to hear about your routine to control pain. I am still looking for the right bud and methods! Making MJ work for chronic pain is difficult and expensive. I love to garden, but my illness is not predictBle. One day I can yank weeds and water, the next day could be one where i'm too weak to get out of bed. My gardening goal indoors and out is to have the Blumats in every pot, but to set them only to go off when the plant is dangerously dry. If I water on time, these, I will never have to turn on. If I forget or am too miserable to do it myself, the Blumats turn themselves on. I have a perpetual grow, but keep a log of watering, nutes, and even how many gallons the Blumats watered for me. Water, water, feed.

5) Hemies! Now that I'm done writing this book, I just today found the possible problem with my plants!!! I found seeds growing all over my White Skunk. I only fertilized the one bud... I took that plant into the bathroom to look in good light. I found 1-2 hermie buds on each grow tip!! Shit! Itchy are already opened and used up. The darn plant was from a feminized seed. What do I do now? Plants with seeds stop producing THC. Is this accurate?-Can I dump the seeds out and still harvest the buds?

6) fertilizer options? Camera, what nutes do you have for $109??? That's horrid!!! I need new nutes to use indoor and out, MJ and tomatoes. I am looking for a 2 part nute, one for bloom and one for grow. I heard this is not the best idea. Why, not sure! I'm looking at Jack's Classic, DynaGrow, Humbolt nutes, and Age Old Organcis. I think these are a bit lower costs? Has any of you tried these nutes before?

Time to end the book! Guess I'd better go check the other plant for hermies. How else do seeds effect a growing plant? Thanks for the help. I love hearing what other people do. Books and websites are too general.

Have a great weekend everyone!

More than likely that is calcium in your water. Nute lock can be caused by the way you mix your nutes and also from not giving your plants a break from nutrient feeding. I personally give my plant a dose of fresh water in between feeding them nutrients. What that does is wash salts left behind in the soil and also reduces residuals of nutrients left in the soil so there is not a massive build up to burn your roots. Try flushing with fresh ph balanced water if you can oxygenate the water and I think you will see your ladies perk up.

Age Old is really good for the price. Humboldt Nutrients are a great program but it can get expensive with all of the additives they push. I have a few friends that use age old and really like the simplicity and they get pretty good results using the manufactures recipe.

Hey thanks! It's hard to chose nutes that are quality, affordable, and possible to mix with water. There are so many powdered nutes to mix in with the soil. Too much poet tail for screw-up.

I have a water, water, feed schedule. It's all on the calendar for each plant since inhale a perpetual grow. Each plant has it't own needs, somi keep all of this on a calendar. On top of that, I flush before each transplant, or once a month for the large plants. these 2 were flushed on the first of the month and refertilized 2 days a after. Before that, I have the feed schedule. I think thy were flushed on the 1st of Feb. Isn't thus enough to avoid toxic salts? These have been in those 5 gallon pots for a while. I have to look at my journal pages for the photo of the massive root ball. So, the seeds and hermit buds don't cause the colorful plant's changes? No hermies on the other plants. I'm sure there will be seeds later on. I hope they are at least healthy. The shiva shanti is nit loosing any more leaves and is getting color back with bud growth. I sure hope she's happier now!

tY for the help how often do you flush?

I use straight water in between each nutrient feed. I stage my schedule to that structure and when the plant is ready to flush I flush for 3 waterings with GH FloraKleen and the do an additional 3 with pH filtered water. Then the lady is moved to a dark room at 65f and 35% humidity for 3 days then I cut and hang her upside down for two weeks in the same atmosphere. The flush is about 10 to 12 days depending on the plant and the clarity of the water coming out. I do things a little slower than most no need to rush.

My gals are all flushed, two days ago. I have not fed them yet, just super thrive. I'm not sure how much longer they have til harvest. Someone suggested they need a bitmmore nitrogen to slow the leaf changes til the plants mature. Do I need to feed them blooming food now, ornanything? Sugar, molasses, or any other odd idea? I think they need something... What bought seeds and THC? Is there any problems here? I figure when the darn seeds are done, then the plant is done too. I can't wait to get past the learning stage to a bit of confidence.
Oh, I flushed all in one day. I set the olant over the toilet on top of a platform for a diabetic cat littler box. In then give that plant gallon after gallon of plain PHed water until I see clear runoff, or run out of time. With the plants jnair pots, flushing is difficult. The water runs off everywhere and is difficult to tell when finished. Is all this sounding OK?

looking at the photo again I would go through and take all the dead or dying off. Sounds like you flushed as well as you can. Do you have a scope to look at the trichs on the bud if they are milky then continue to flush for a few more days and then if you can isolate in a dark cool room for 3 days then harvest. When your that far in the flower cycle your very limited o what you want to do to her. If the trichs are still clear you may want to give a it a nutrients feed using the last two week of your nutrients schedule and finish them out. But don't forget to flush again.

oK, the shiva shanti has mostly clear trichs with some cloudy ones. and has started growing new healthy pistils. The white skunk is trichs with clear trunks and milky heads. They are not dried from the flushing, but the SS is looking more pale. I'll feed them all today, hopefully, the last time!

When you say flush for several days, do you mean hydro? Are you just luring tons of water through each da? I don't understand that part... I've been doing all of mine at one time. Dragging gallon dubs around to do this is a pain. Why can't I just put the plant in the shower to flush it, then flush the final few gallons with PHed water? My tap is usually 6.8.

Do you let all the trichs go amber, or just milky tens with some amber tips? My first harvest had trichs of all colors. This is the first real harvest, I hope!

TY for the help!

Back
Top Bottom