Flowering plants turning colors and dying, plz help!

u usin biocanna line?
i understand your usin soilless. its still organic or am i lost?
if biocanna is used im still talkin truth!
pk 13/14 one of the 7 bottles i use.
bio comes in soil and soilless mixes, i do believe its used close to the same.
if im so far out there forgive me as i smoke some great cannabis now thanks to biocanna. my troubles are non existant now. ive been growin for yrs and never have been able to achieve this level of perfection.
im no smart ass but i do believe in my work! ive also had much experience doin it the wrong way. i grow an outside vegtable garden now and all the neighbors rave about the tastes! i just wanna help i to am disabled and the quality made a huge difference. same seeds just the right food!!
i can go away as easy as i appeared. help is my middle name.
hydro go to 5.5 on ph, more available to the roots. its always best to keep the ph the same through out the grow.
soil water needs ph balanced for better absorbtion of neuts.
:peacetwo:

Hi Camero!

I guess you have had a rough week too? The more medicated I am, the stranger things I write. Now that's true for many people too... LOL What to do since I'm always medicated and cranky because the meds don't work. Just an hour without pain would be a blessing, a day, a miracle.

My plan WAS to go soil less. However... I went to the hydro shop to ask about soil less mixes with no nutes and the guy sold me Roots Organic, 707. I should have known better than to get anything this idiot said. Only the Owner of the place knows what is what! What pisses me off more is that that guy knew I grew indoors!! So, I drag the bag home and think, this is weird looking, it looks like dirt! Sure enough, Rootz Organic 707 is not only dirt (not soil free) but is only for outside since it holds water!!! I didn't have a choice and transplanted sever plants into this stuff. A few days later, I went back to the shop and told the owner what happened. (3rd time in a year that guy so;d me shit) so the owner have me a bag of the coco to mix in. I get home and mix the 2 up 50/50 and repotted the entire 2 bags. That sounds OK, right? Well, I get to sniffing in the veg area and discover the plants I used straight RO707 are rotting in their pots. I then had to transplant all of these again!!!!!!! I now am out of both of these mixes.

My plans to go soil less are still there. I will never ever buy anything from that one tripped up dude again. This time, I reported him to the owner.

Who Makes BioCanna?m Is it soil free or soil? Where do you get it? I still want to go soil free indoors. Is it good to mix coco in with something else, like Sunshine #4 or Pro Mix? I think these are the most popular at the store.

I'm also disabled, 100% from the VA. If you've found a strain and method to control the pain, please let me know!! The pain, it never stops and drives me mad. These useless Fentanyl patches and bottle of Dilauded have stopped working for me. There is no other narcotic to move to. I take Fentanyl daily, in a patch. It usually makes days livable. My first priority is to find a replacement for the break through pain, and sleep. I use use less Dilauded now that I've started MMJ, but the strain and method still elude me.

I've recently discovered I don't use enough MJ to kill the pain. I crumbled up a free pre rolled joint into the vaporizer and it lasted 4 days, 1 joint!!!! I think the problem starts with my troubles breathing if I accidentally get the MJ too hot in the vaporizer. Both smoke AND heavy vapors have me coughing and gasping for air. I have my volcano set at 4. Much higher and I can't take it. Yet that tiny 1/4 piece of join gave me 5 bags in the volcano. It takes me forever to inhale enough to do anything!!! Edibles are better, but I need capsules. I made BHO, but it doesn't seem to work. I ran an ounce and got about 2.5ml oil. When the butane evaporated, the plant had enough trichs in it to vaporize for days. What went wrong?! I tried 3 rice sized pieces of oil and they did little. Is this normal? Do you need to take more of it?

God, this is no way to live. My neck and shoulders are on fire as I write this! I'll go try the oil again. I melted it into a syringe to make it easier to handle. If I was a cat, I'd put myself down. :-(((

Back
Top Bottom