Could anybody tell me if everything is alright with this plant please?

Tosh10

420 Member
Hi guys,
Need to know if is everything allright with this plant with 61 days since germ.
Asking because im actually fighting or trying to against those **** 75%RH ...

She's an Auto Amnésia..

20181110_185828.jpg
20181110_185838.jpg

Thank you

Looks exactly like the one I grew. She'll fill out/in. It was a small harvest but a great smoke. Had i known she'd grow the top like you have i would have topped her early to get some energy to those lower sites. But, I only ran it once and only topped autos I ran a few times.

Be patient. Looks good, but from the look it appears a month away. Don't go by breeder dates. Go by the plant and she'll tell you once she's done. Work on that RH and you'll be fine.

Nice job.

Looks good to me. But you’re probably going to want to lower that RH as the buds get bigger or you’ll be risking mold.

:passitleft:

I appreciate your answer it is like a tranquilizer for me in this moment.
so, you don´t see any pistil mold or signs of mold in that plant?
yes im trying too but i can´t find a way...do i have to buy any electric device? it works fine in my case?
thanks

[QUOTE = "MassMedMan, postagem: 4197022, membro: 221305"] Parece exatamente com o que eu cresci. Ela vai preencher / in. Foi uma pequena colheita, mas uma grande fumaça. Se eu soubesse que ela iria crescer o topo como você teria eu teria superado ela cedo para obter alguma energia para esses locais mais baixos. Mas, eu só corri uma vez e só cheguei autos eu corri algumas vezes.

Seja paciente. Parece bom, mas a partir do olhar parece um mês de distância. Não vá por datas de criador. Vá até a planta e ela lhe dirá quando ela terminar. Trabalhe nesse RH e você ficará bem.

Bom trabalho. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks man
im asking because i see some of those pistils, turning like brown and i've read that is in some cases signe of pistil mold... and with my 75% rh at this stage its really boring...

Looks exactly like the one I grew. She'll fill out/in. It was a small harvest but a great smoke. Had i known she'd grow the top like you have i would have topped her early to get some energy to those lower sites. But, I only ran it once and only topped autos I ran a few times.

Be patient. Looks good, but from the look it appears a month away. Don't go by breeder dates. Go by the plant and she'll tell you once she's done. Work on that RH and you'll be fine.

Nice job.
Thanks man
im asking because i see some of those pistils, turning like brown and i've read that is in some cases signe of pistil mold... and with my 75% rh at this stage its really boring...

If you’re going to get budrot it will usually happen in later flowering when the buds get bigger. Watch for wilting or dead sugar leaves in the sides of the buds, as one possible first clue. I’ve grown with high RH like that a lot. Some strains are much more prone to getting it than others. Having lots of airflow (movement fans as well as air exchange) can work wonders. I eventually got a small dehumidifier though, which has helped a lot.

looks good to me also.. like the rest of the family members here on 420 said you need to get rh down before you end up what with a problem you dont want or worse gotta throw it all away due to bud rot.... but other then that buddy she looks...:welcome::welldone: healthy

So here you got my setup. Im growing in a 80*60*160 growtent.
I have 2 plants , one auto amnésia and the other one is an auto skunk massive.
You can see my little fan to blow the air but i think thats my problem ... that fan can't make that air moove, maybe have to pick another fan to bring the RH down?
Im using 300w meihzi led and i have for extraction a dual vents tt pluged with the PK Industry 125mm carbon filter.
So what do you guys think about this?

20181111_090014.jpg
20181111_090020.jpg
20181111_090027.jpg
20181111_090036.jpg
20181111_090045.jpg

Thanks for your help. ;)

Movement fans - like that red one you have, are good because they circulate air a bit to prevent stagnation, and they also help the plants grow stronger in resistance to the wind. They’ll help a lot to prevent mold. But they won’t change the RH.
What sort of fan do you have extracting air from the tent?

Movement fans - like that red one you have, ste good because they circulate air a bit to prevent stagnation, and they also help the plants grow stronger in resistance to the wind. They’ll help a lot to prevent mold. But they won’t change the RH.
What sort of fan do you have extracting air from the tent?

Hi, thanks a lot for your help.
For extraction i have a Duall Vents TT 125mm plugged with the prima klima industry carbon filter 125mm with a dimmer to regulate the power. I'm pretty happy with that extraction kit/setup, but i think that im gonna buy a larger fan or a desumidifier to solve the RH problem.
For the moment i have my meihzi pannel with both switches (growth/bloom) turned on and the RH is now on the 60% so i think its hopeless to end the problem...

Is your outside air very humid, the air that you are drawing in? 60% should be totally fine, as long as you have movement fans going.
yes, i think thats the problem. Outside of the tent actually i have 80/90% of humidity. I dont use any fan to "intraction" (make the air enter the tent) , i make it passively with a duct on the bottom opened..

The passive intake is fine as long as you have a decent fan venting out. My outside humidity is like that as well. While the lights are on my Rh is in a reasonable range. During lights out I run a dehumidifier. Before I got the dehumidifier I still managed ok most of the time, but the strains with denser buds were always in danger of mold.

The passive intake is fine as long as you have a decent fan venting out. My outside humidity is like that as well. While the lights are on my Rh is in a reasonable range. During lights out I run a dehumidifier. Before I got the dehumidifier I still managed ok most of the time, but the strains with denser buds were always in danger of mold.
yes , thats exactly what happens in my case too. Im sure that when the lights are off my Rh exploses... Thats why im think im gonna pick a deshumifier and a bigger fan (15cm) to purpose better airflow

Oh wait that’s an auto? You could run your light 24/0 that might fix it. Or are you already doing that?

Some days ago i think on that by the way but i simply can't for other reasons..so i stay 18/6 until the end. but yeah that would help with the rh and solve the problem..
but nop, i can't kkk

Back
Top Bottom