Couple weeks into flower, new pests? Please help

Bnelly

I have a Granddaddy Purple girl who's on mid 2nd week of flowering outdoors. I found these marks on a few leaves and haven't seen them before. Maybe someone else has?

Setup
5 gal fabric pot
3:1 FFOF:FFHF with ~20% perlite
Nutes: Age Old Bloom, Silica Blast, and Cal-Mag ph to 6.5
Temps mostly 70s
Humidity ~40%
Light: specific no shade spot, so direct sun all day

20200729_143538.jpg

If you look up Bacillus thuringiensis spray or BT spray it is organic and will kill off any caterpillar that eats a treated leaf. Not a cure all but it can help keep them away while you sleep :ganjamon: :passitleft:

If you look up Bacillus thuringiensis spray or BT spray it is organic and will kill off any caterpillar that eats a treated leaf. Not a cure all but it can help keep them away while you sleep :ganjamon: :passitleft:

Gonna go look em up now, its just difficult to get in there to spray with the bushiness of the plant with the thick ol buds growing lol

I would just try get it on the leaves I actually did not think about the flowering I have never used the spray but know it works, they market it as safe to use on edibles up to harvest but it works as a spore so you would want to wash it off of an edible before consumption. Research the spray and maybe you can spray heavy with water after to wash off?

I would just try get it on the leaves I actually did not think about the flowering I have never used the spray but know it works, they market it as safe to use on edibles up to harvest but it works as a spore so you would want to wash it off of an edible before consumption. Research the spray and maybe you can spray heavy with water after to wash off?

Yeah I plan on doing a H2O2 bath at harvest anyways with the old nasty outdoors lol I'm more concerned with mold than anything else, we've already had some gloomy damp days in a row

Back
Top Bottom