crackling buds?

Re: crackling buds !!!!!!

Excess nutrients, mold, "lacing" and other impurities should be avoided at all costs. Cannabis is not detremental to your health, but tainted cannabis can be.

The plant will only treat you as well as you treat the plant. Simply put, you get what you give. :peace:

are you sure the buds are not over ripe and could have produced some hermi buds which will make a crackling/ popping sound when you light them because there are tiny undeveloped seeds thats are hard to see.. How does the bud smell?? if a grassy smell then its definatly not dried properly.. I have come across this a lot and I personally don't think it has anything to do with flushing or nutriets. Could be one of two things.. over ripe and flowered too long or how it was as dried.

i think it was a bad flush personally. i got the bud a while back and havnt got it since so im not really worrying

are you sure the buds are not over ripe and could have produced some hermi buds which will make a crackling/ popping sound when you light them because there are tiny undeveloped seeds thats are hard to see.. How does the bud smell?? if a grassy smell then its definatly not dried properly.. I have come across this a lot and I personally don't think it has anything to do with flushing or nutriets. Could be one of two things.. over ripe and flowered too long or how it was as dried.

Please clarify, how do you feel over-ripening would contribute to crackling while burning? Improper drying technique is more likely the culprit then over-ripened buds.

It is in fact excess nutrient and salt buildup due to improper flushing that causes this to happen 99% of the time. The real kicker is once it happens there is no fixing it.

well what I wanted to get across is over ripening will produce male pollen sacks which will polinate some buds and produce small immature seeds which will pop and crackle when you light it. Usually though this is a combination of both.. not dried out properly and over ripe.. Might look good and get you pretty high but it's not as good as it could be..

I see what your saying with excess salt build up which could lead to that and sometimes a big headache and also affect taste..:allgood:

If there are no seeds, there may be some mold.. mold definately causes crackling, but it may or may not taste different too.. If you're allergic to Penicillin, be careful smoking moldy buds..... Some people mistaken mold as white crystals.....

well in my case it was not seeds i only buy sinsimella no junk buds for me :Rasta:

LOL then whatcha complaining about? :ganjamon:

I think it could be undeveloped seeds. I've had this happen before where there are itty bitty seedlings in the buds. (I wasn't too happy about it) <br>I think it probably happens if the buds aren't ready for harvest.

Back
Top Bottom