So what sparks like magnesium :)

IshmarRodriguez

Just a memory popped into my head and thought I would ask. Not a big deal it happened about 11 months ago.

I was chilling with this girl from work and we were smoking some of her stash. When it lit it kind of sparked\crackled. Reminded me of magnesium chips in 8th grade science class. I told her it could have been laced with something but I felt no abnormal effects after doing it. Could it have been to many of a certain vitimin fed to the plant? Anything that would make small sparkles?

Most likely the plant was not properly flushed before harvesting thus still contained some of the chemical fertilizers. Another way to tell if the bud still has fertilizers in it is after it has burned if it is still a lump of black ash then it was not flushed. Good bud should burn to a clean grey ash.

The Mad Toker said:
Most likely the plant was not properly flushed before harvesting thus still contained some of the chemical fertilizers. Another way to tell if the bud still has fertilizers in it is after it has burned if it is still a lump of black ash then it was not flushed. Good bud should burn to a clean grey ash.

I totally agree with mad toker.

Seeds don't spark like fireworks :)

after it has burned if it is still a lump of black ash

I believe that was the case. Didn't know anything about flushing plants, learn something new every day. Thx guys

The Mad Toker said:
Now this is a smart guy with good info.

Also, if you spark a lighter too close to the bowl, flint dust from the striker could get on your herb and spark later when you're hittin' it

I agree with the jester. It was most likely left over flint from your lighter.

That wasn't the case. I believe it was the flush issue, I read into that a little bit.

LOL bongman, nice pic but it wasn't THAT crazy

Back
Top Bottom