Cramped ScrOG and clock is ticking, advice needed

I love it. I've been considering the cloth pots but haven't committed to it yet. I've been doing traditional watering so long. I just need to make the jump and go all in on cloth and automatic feeding. I've played with my own diy tube rings with holes and a tube I can pour water into but mainly because it's hard to get to my back plants.
If you don't mind going into it are the ones you're using from a kit you can get or did you put the components together yourself? Is there a resource you used to get started or did you start growing this way? I want to switch to this method but I'm having a hard time finding an on-ramp for beginners.

I designed and put it all together myself. This is actually my first grow. I grew a few plants when I was a kid but that was over 40 years ago. I’m sure you can find a lot of the help you need here, there Are lots of knowledgeable helpful people on this site.

I designed and put it all together myself. This is actually my first grow. I grew a few plants when I was a kid but that was over 40 years ago. I’m sure you can find a lot of the help you need here, there Are lots of knowledgeable helpful people on this site.
I'm starting to see that, thanks.

I'm even more impressed that you put this together yourself and that it's your first grow. I hope you continue to share pics when you can. I'll try and follow your progress if you do. Thanks for taking the time to share:):Namaste:

I'm even more impressed that you put this together yourself and that it's your first grow. I hope you continue to share pics when you can. I'll try and follow your progress if you do. Thanks for taking the time to share:):Namaste:

Thank you!

Grow weed easy dot com , is also a place full of knowledge

How is your scrog coming along? I flipped to flower on July 1st, its starting to get frosty in my tent...

Back
Top Bottom