Crazy Bum..

nughugger420

..I lived in a small neighbor hood with a few stoners and drunks for a while now.. and about 3 months ago we had found this abandon house .. like in a section out in the woods...so we cleaned it up and put chairs in it...and when ever its raining, snowing, or sleating we could cum here to chyll and warm up...well just tuesday at around 3:00 am i happened to be only when a friend signed on.. he asked me if i wonted to join along on a spliff he was going to drink behind his house, along with a gallon of vaka..so i run out of my house.. it was far to windy to smoke outside any house so we decided to smoke up at the adbandon..so were there smokeing and half way threw the spliff a old guy walks outa a shadow and asks if he can hit it...we didnt kno who the fuck this guy was so we told him he could..(we are nice people down here)..so he happens to see the vaka...and he asks up for that and we say no! he says hes a drunk and he really needs it...hell do anything...so we hand him the roach and tell him to tell a fucked up story about the passed....and the crazy ass bum went into a whole story...this is tid-bits ...i was to drunk and high to remember anything but i do remember it was funny as shyt...and it went "OK i was in the 82nd air born and it was a time of suffering...do you know when martin luther died...back then...fire was all across the city..so i called up the Curnal and when he got here he poped the trunk of his car...grabed and AK and said "NOW WHO WONTS SOME".....lol i cant remember it all....but it was a crazy time with the bum...lol

This thread is a disappointment. I mean I had to read all through your crappy spelling and horrible grammar just to find out you don't even remember the story. And it's called VODKA; if you can't spell it, you probably shouldn't be drinking it.

Dank420 said:
This thread is a disappointment. I mean I had to read all through your crappy spelling and horrible grammar just to find out you don't even remember the story. And it's called VODKA; if you can't spell it, you probably shouldn't be drinking it.

i was worth reading his crap just to hear your funny ass response

Back
Top Bottom