crazy or not

lotsowatts

hey, - my 1st post...:headbanger:.. I have to give credence "great site" "great people" ...definitively learned my fair share here and will give back as i can.
Keep thinking to grow my own.. but have not --
stealth being #1 priority::::
Tell me if this sounds crazy but ..>> I'm thinking of setting up a hydro system without plants - test the lighting, plumbing (top feed drip) and so on. - have it all run - just no plants. I would call it a test run, but for a longer period of time - hmm say 2 to 3 months. See how it goes, check noise level, tweak air and filtration as required, see effect on hydro bill and if any suspicion arises or if sudden search warrent appears at front door --- all is good... no plants not even tomatoes. I is -""paranoid""??? -:smokin: any thoughts welcome:peace:

If busted...it would look better to have veggies in there than nothing...maybe the coppers will buy some from you.

Welcome to 420 Magazine ;)

Best of luck to you.

The tomatoes and lettuce suggestion reminds me of the Barry Cooper reverse sting video. Gotta dredge it up again. He set up a grow room to expose the cops lying on the search warrant and busting in - on tape - only find the christmas tree under HPS

YouTube - Channel 7 KopBuster Follow Up

your good soniq, i was just thinking of that clip and was gonna go find it but your on it! ;)

Back
Top Bottom