Creations

Burn1Quick.42o

Soo ionno if anyone ever made a thread like this but at one point in time we have all made some kind of fucked up food when we we are high and I thought it would be cool to spread the word about funny sounding food with astounding tastes so Ill start this one off with Sugar Crisp sandwiches just take a lot of sugar crisp cereal and shove it between some bread and bang sugar crisp sandwich(for added flavour add chocolate chips and heat for 30 secs then pour maple syrup on top.):allgood:~PeacE.+.LovE~:allgood:

that's so funny. i was just thinking about this the other day, because i make some crazy stuff. we should make a cookbook! i can't think of anything right now, but once i get in the right mindframe i will.

now u will probaly thinks this is nasty but i think its good:cheesygrinsmiley: so my creation is a cheese and ketchup sandwich:allgood:

What about another classic, the Marshmellow sandwichand put some chocolate chips between it then heat it and u got a big ass smore sandwich.
~PeacE~

My favorite high food is Chef Boyardee Beefaroni with like 1/2 lb of cut up cheese mixed in, then nuke it till it's steaming hot. :drool: Cheese streeks all through it, yumyumyum!!!! Also, last night after a "puff" I ate a full bag of oatmeal cookies with peanut butter, made into sandwhiches. It was wicked good, but it gave me a bellyache:shhh:

I made a pizza once when I was stoned but I didn't have regular cheese or any real pizza toppings so I just made it up as I went along it was good but when I remade it sober for my parents they weren't impressed. I thaught I was on to something because when i added up all the fat and carbs it was seriously healthy.

bobolli pizza crust
cook fresh tomatoes on medium heat in a pan until most of the juice comes out
dump out the juice add whatever you have onions, peppers, etc...
add cream cheese mix until blended
poor over crust and cook in oven @ 350 for 10 to 15 minutes until it crisps up a bit

stonedclown said:
now u will probaly thinks this is nasty but i think its good:cheesygrinsmiley: so my creation is a cheese and ketchup sandwich:allgood:

when i was like 13 i was so addicted to those! and i didn't even smoke yet. everyone thought i was crazy, but at least i know i'm not alone in the world.

Back
Top Bottom