Cronic back pain and back injury

coptrnedbelvr

Hello all,

Interesting enough I may or may not get alot of responses to my post because of my usnername. Clearly you can see that I am a former law enformcement officer and spent almost two decades. I however was injured in the line of duty and have been struggling with alot of pain for years. Scared of pain pills and what that addiction can do, I decided to educate myself in a different way and research the use of marijuana to help me in my pain relief goal. The results changed my opinon for the rest of my life.

Without a doubt, I found that marijuana relieves my pain. A much different way then prescription pills. With my close friends who I have confided in, I always end up convincing them that certainly this is better then shoving pills down my through and my mind being totally wasted and not being able to be functionable. Not saying they too will try it, but they saw my stuggle and see that it does work. The government has lied to everyone.

I was a cop who was fairly even keeled and never got all worked up when it came to the "drug" marijuana. I gave more breaks probably then citations. If you sold to kids you were treated like a common criminal....and rightfully so. The "War" on drugs is a joke and if it wasn't for the fact that ALOT of cops get overtime for fighting the marijuana then I would bet that 70% if not higher would agree that marijuana should be legalized. I am soo close to opening the flood gates and making it known that I 100% agree with legalizing it with an age restriction. But scared at the same time how I will be treated. Why is it that pills are legal and not a natural elements of mother nature. It truely boils down to a few reasons. 1. Too many politicians have had their campaigns floated by drug manufactures and dont want to lose the financial support if they vote to legalize it. 2. The U.S. dont want admitt that it has been a huge failure in fighting the war on marijuana. 3. How do you regulate it so "we" the government get our share. 4. Like alcohol (which by far times 10 has caused alot more problems in society) when someone is drunk driving there is a way to determine the intoxicated level by a breath test. To date, there is not such test to determine someones intoxicated level by a machine.

Whats my goal here? To learn more about my medicine. I sure as heck need to get in the know and figure out how to grow my medicine. Thanks for your time and also. For anyone on here that think MOST cops are assholes. Well remember, alot of what we have been taught is to put a exterior wall of confidence, but at the end of the day we are just like the average joe. Also another note, my use and how i aquire my marijuana is legal. Thanks

I am glad you have wokn up and realized that the war on drugs is a sham...Marijuana is an amazing substitute to showving pills down ones throat.

Back
Top Bottom