Crop King Seeds 10 Pack Mix

Billgrowerz

Hi everyone happy to post my first thread here :),

I was struggling in flowering stage with my last plant, only to find out that it had build up nitrogen to a harmful toxicity level. Mostly I've been told, because I did not change the ratio of nutrients when switching to 12/12. I'm currently using Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect Micro-Grow-Bloom for hydroponics, so I was wondering if there was a general ratio for Crop King Seeds in flowering stage if i'm currently running all my runs with a ratio of 1-1-1 in vegetative stage and flowering stage. Also, since I've bought a 10 pack variety pack, its pretty hard to guess which strain is which... :p

I guess alot depends on the amount of light you use per square foot, but I've found as a ph perfect user for years now that I can start out at about 1/4 strength with seedlings and go to 1/2 at the beginning of flowering and ease off in the last few weeks. I use 90 % of big al's add ons. The only problem I've ever suffered with advanced is nut burn from using too strong a mixture. I don't like the prices of his products but can't knock the quality of my flowers.

Back
Top Bottom