Cuhzin's First Grow Soil Bag Seed

cuhzin3o3

im new at this but here it goes i been looking at many grows on this sight for a few months and finaly gotten almost everything i need i have ordered many seeds from few sight and just starting with bag seed they gave me for free for my first grow then my next will be white widow here is a few c/p ?'s
What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?n/a bag seed
What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?just starting from seed germinated for 2 days some started cracking and was reading up on things i should do so decided to put them in fiber grow pellets they are under a dome under 24/7 t5 light
If in Flower stage... For how long?0
Indoor or outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro?soil wanted to do hydro but im goin to wait on that till i get more of what i will need
If soil... what is in your mix?fox farm
Size of light?2ft 8 lamp hydrofarm t5 for veg 600w hps is gettin shipped here soon for flower
Is it aircooled?t5 isnt hot so not needed and hps is do you guys think i need to get a strong inline fan to keep temps down??
Temp of Room/cab?n/a for now
RH of Room/cab?n/a for now
PH of media or res?n/aa for now
Any Pests ?not yet the tent i will be useing does have some going to clean it out befor i put my girls in so for now they will be in closet most of veg
How often are you watering?just straped the fiber grow keeping it moist how wet should i keep it?
Type and strength of ferts used? goin to use fox farm nutes
this is my first grow so any advice helps!!!! lol thx guys so far i love this site!!!! will post some pics in a few days when they appear!

this my set up with dome
SAM_0220.JPG

a look inside 2 days
SAM_02211.JPG

the veg set up " plant in back bonsi tree just thought id give it a lil extra light with my girls lol
SAM_0223.JPG

SAM_0224.JPG

should i be putting them under 24 light or should i wait till they show growth? they are on top of my mini fridge bcuz it gets hot up there lol getto heat pad!!!
how long should it be till i see growth ther germinated for 2 days befor i placed in these seed starter pellets

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom