Curing After Decarb?

RichieRich6988

I just decarbed a grip of clippings that was in jars. After the decard process the Relotive humidity dropped to 26%. Now i am wondering ifg I bring the RH back up to 61% will the pot continue to cure???

I cured before decarbing. I don't know if re-hydrating the clippings will re-start the curing process. I'll follow along to see if a better answer comes up/

I’ve read several places that once the RH drops below a certain %, I don’t remember the number off the top of my head but it’s much higher than 26%, cure will never restart.

May I ask why you took dried bud that was in a jar curing, decarbed in an oven, and now are rehydrating them? Or is this an experiment?

I’ve read several places that once the RH drops below a certain %, I don’t remember the number off the top of my head but it’s much higher than 26%, cure will never restart.

May I ask why you took dried bud that was in a jar curing, decarbed in an oven, and now are rehydrating them? Or is this an experiment?
It was clippings and I was going to make some concentraits with Isoprophyl alocohl for use as a topical and had some left over and was just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom