Curing trim and larf?

Jmaninthemiddle420

I just bought the cvault curing container to cure the good tops. But I have a lot of super leaves and larf that I want to make hash out of. I’ve heard the best hash has been cured prior. Is curing larf and trim the same as curing tops. I’ve also heard you want to dry your trim and larf a couple days longer to really help break off the trichomes.

well yes but after you cure it for a much shorter time aprox 3-5 weeks keep in jar and transfer to freezer for another week, continuing to open jar daily. Just do not shake the jar to much because the reason you put them in freezer in the first place is the trichromes become rigid and break off much easier when you put in ice water or if you use the dry ice method, and shaking the jar to roughly will leave a lot of the precious Trichromes in the jar. I also wash the jar with 99% iso alcohol when I am done and put liquid on Pyrex plate and put in front of fan. after all alcohol is completely evaporated I scrape the remains and add to my hash collection.

well yes but after you cure it for a much shorter time aprox 3-5 weeks keep in jar and transfer to freezer for another week, continuing to open jar daily. Just do not shake the jar to much because the reason you put them in freezer in the first place is the trichromes become rigid and break off much easier when you put in ice water or if you use the dry ice method, and shaking the jar to roughly will leave a lot of the precious Trichromes in the jar. I also wash the jar with 99% iso alcohol when I am done and put liquid on Pyrex plate and put in front of fan. after all alcohol is completely evaporated I scrape the remains and add to my hash collection.
I will be doing the dry sift method and thanks I will be curing my sugar leaves and larf

Back
Top Bottom