Cyco products have you used them?

lendee

Hi everyone: I just had some very good luck & won a door prize at our local Hydro store. A platinum series Cyco nutrient package consisting of 11 1 liter containers a $200 to $250 value basically a complete grow process with all the goodies. I run a 178 liter DWC system & after converting the suggested dosages to my system volume I find although most items are in sufficient quantity I still will have to supplement them to a tune of a little over $175.00 just to meet Cyco's recommended dosage levels. I haven't used a heavy duty grow program like this for a long time & costs change but this "if I had to buy it all I don't think I would" saying that I want to use the system as intended just to see what can be done with it. Has anyone used or is using Cyco's growing system with all the goodies hydroponically and if so how's it working for you I would greatly appreciate any input. Thanks

Yes. Was not that impressed myself.
Ive come to find the dynagro lineup with a few different additives works well at a fraction of the cost of Cyco lineup.

Back
Top Bottom