Unknown Strain, Blueberry & Purple Kush Grow 2019: Am New So Comments Welcome

Nice setup you have going, you lucked out getting an extra tent that's awsome. Even better that you actually have space to use it lol. Your x plant looks healthy, is that leaf you showed with the discoloration on it at the bottom of the plant? It might just be an old leaf. And if your looking for a good seedbank check out seedsman, they have a good selection and are very reliable.

Nice setup you have going, you lucked out getting an extra tent that's awsome. Even better that you actually have space to use it lol. Your x plant looks healthy, is that leaf you showed with the discoloration on it at the bottom of the plant? It might just be an old leaf. And if your looking for a good seedbank check out seedsman, they have a good selection and are very reliable.

It is on the bottom leaves it's literally the lowest possible leaf, but it wasn't like that just a week or 2 ago that's why i was worried. But i got some answers and MAN she's HUGEEE this morning she's literally grew almost a whole inch in almost 2 days.

But on a side note does seedsman ship US?

I'm not sure if i got the def under control the ph is still not stabilizing it seems to always be up. i set it aT 5.7 5.8 a few hours later and its back up.

But, i planted one more PK and 2 more BBs in a coco plug and perline medium which i am going to try for the first time.

Attachments

• 20190330_144620.jpg
    20190330_144620.jpg
    732.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 20190330_144605.jpg
    20190330_144605.jpg
    767.5 KB · Views: 61
UPDATE:

The PH is under control and so is ppm, she drank about a qtr gal of water today! and the ppm is steadily lowering as the ph rises so as long as i keep on top of it ill be ok i think! thank you to everyone who helped me out with that one!

Shes perked back up from the LST and filled in nicely! :cheer:

Here's the Professor just after the lights went out. Goodnight all, Hoping you all have blessed days and full Js

Attachments

• 20190330_202712.jpg
    20190330_202712.jpg
    702.4 KB · Views: 64
Is quantum boards a brand or is that a type of tech?

I think it's a type of tech, or at least it's kind of different than "regular" led lights. I don't know if I can link it, so I won't, but you can check out Horticulture Lighting Group, they have amazing quantum boards. You have to play a bit with wiring, though I believe you can order it pre-assembled too for a few extra bucks.

UPDATE:

The PH is under control and so is ppm, she drank about a qtr gal of water today! and the ppm is steadily lowering as the ph rises so as long as i keep on top of it ill be ok i think! thank you to everyone who helped me out with that one!

Shes perked back up from the LST and filled in nicely! :cheer:

Here's the Professor just after the lights went out. Goodnight all, Hoping you all have blessed days and full Js

She looks amazing! I like those long leaves :snowboating:

I think it's a type of tech, or at least it's kind of different than "regular" led lights. I don't know if I can link it, so I won't, but you can check out Horticulture Lighting Group, they have amazing quantum boards. You have to play a bit with wiring, though I believe you can order it pre-assembled too for a few extra bucks.

She looks amazing! I like those long leaves :snowboating:

Ive seen those before, just didnt know what they were. but what is the differance between those and the ones i see that produce a purple ish light

Ive seen those before, just didnt know what they were. but what is the differance between those and the ones i see that produce a purple ish light
They are much more efficient.

edit: And you can also choose your preferred light spectrum, and I think they operate with chip-on-board leds, so if one chip goes out, you can replace it, you don't have to throw the whole lighting kit out. But, there are experts on this forum when it comes to quantum boards, I think you better ask them, because my knowledge is very limited on this topic.

They are much more efficient.

edit: And you can also choose your preferred light spectrum, and I think they operate with chip-on-board leds, so if one chip goes out, you can replace it, you don't have to throw the whole lighting kit out. But, there are experts on this forum when it comes to quantum boards, I think you better ask them, because my knowledge is very limited on this topic.

Thats awesome i might just have to go that direction..... anyone off top of your head i could talk to or should i just post a thread

Just looked and the PK seed i had planted incase of the other 2 failin has sprouted and it looks stronger than the other two! im excited that i got one up thats strong. will update again when the leaves open up and she says hello!

I Also continued, LST and trimmed a lot of extra weight off her so the stalks can shine now.

20190331_114644.jpg

so i just noticed that one of the times i lstd i had a branch peel back off the main stalk dont know when it happened the tear went about half way through its still alive and strong so i tied it back on fully ill take some pics tom and hopefully it is old and the main vascular system running through it is still ok.. its not a main stalk but still a bud sits a bud site

so i woke up and went to check and it must have happened a couple days ago id take a pic of the damage but id have to untie to string i tied it back onto the main stalk with. it split about 60 % of the way but is still completely healthy. I'm guessing like i said i don't think i broke open the main vascular tube. I couldn't have gotten luckier will edit once the lights come on dont want to go throwing camera flashes at her in her dark period.

UPDATE: got a new job so i've been a little busy, but shes doing well, The two PK seeds that sprouted under the soil didn't make it. They were just too weak, but i started 2 more BBs and one PK that are doing well. The Professor is in its 3rd week of flower i think maybe 2nd I kind of lost track with the new job and such. also i started 2 Girl Scout Cookies That my buddy got from a dispensary. so hopefully those go well, should i start a new journal for them or edit the name of this one?

Will update as frequently as possible new job is 40 a week mon-fri manual labor so i'm pretty done by the end of day.
Side note the clones dont look well not sure why they have develpoed roots and all ive been giving 25% strength but they were never quite right.. not sure if i will keep them for i don't have room really right now anyways

Attachments

• 20190404_195759.jpg
    20190404_195759.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 20190404_195742.jpg
    20190404_195742.jpg
    722.1 KB · Views: 64
UPDATE: New jobs going well, also the ladies are coming along nicely, The Professor is bushy as hell, it has really taken off since i've gotten the nutrients locked in to the right levels that she likes. My biggest BB plant is looking good i just transplanted today into a clay pebble medium and bigger pot so she can have more room to grow. The 3 younger, one PK and 2 BB are looking good they are growing and one of the girl scout cookies sprouted so thats a good sign that theyre good seeds si ncei got them from some buds.

At what age are you supposed to start giving nutes? when the second dode shoes or what?

Attachments

• 20190407_151023.jpg
    20190407_151023.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 20190407_151011.jpg
    20190407_151011.jpg
    732 KB · Views: 53
  • 20190407_140436.jpg
    20190407_140436.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 20190407_140430.jpg
    20190407_140430.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 57
Just seen this Are you growing in hydro? Im a soil guy so not going to be of much help in that area, but i grow with quantum boards now, and grew with "blurples" for a few years before that. I think AliceGG is right, that boards work great, very low heat, super coverage, and they're very affordable when considering the amount of light and photons getting to your plants per dollar. Check out my journal if you'd like. I finally got off my butt and got one started. :) You're all welcome! And welcome to 420 magazine! Its definitely a one of a kind place as far as how people interact, and all help one another!

Back
Top Bottom