--> DaHui <--

DaHui

High
I live in Montreal, Canada and I'm 19 years old. Just started university, studying Law.

First smokin session was back in '99 when I had just turned 14.

Apart from that you'll always find me doing one of the following, to me known as the Great 4 'S':
-> Snowboarding/Surfing/Skating/Smoking <-

Oh ya.. Canadian bud kicks ass by the way

One word of advice "Don't fuck with DaHui because DaHui will fuck with you!" Just kidding.. It's a song (Da Hui -The Offspring)

Whats up Dahui Cool Cat

me and the mrs are trying to get up there during this coming years bc cup in vancouver.

ΩΩPTRΩΩ said:
My bad Dahui. I pasted the wrong link from photobucket. Ill fix it in a second.

Check that post again. Youll be satisfied...(Ithink)

Dahui, just wondering. Whyd you take the pic off?

You could have just said "Thats not me" and I would have said sorry Ill take it off immeadeately. Unnecesary to do it yourself, But thanks anyways.

Im pretty sure thats you in the middle. Hmmm a Dahui sandwich. Sounds good.

Lol, nice, you posted my rad pic with me and da red joggin pants at the reef

Here is a modified pic of moi.. Taken not long ago

pix451.jpg

Sweet picture!! Makes you look all celestial!! :D :D

Surf in Cali and Hawaii, I get to go there pretty often.. I heard there were some more or less decent waves in Maine or something, a couple hour drive. My friend goes everynow and then. I'll have to go with him... In french the proper way to say snowboarding is "surf des neiges" (snow surfing) Freakin weather here let's me snowboard, "surf" ;) pretty often. I'm in QC, all the way across Canada from BC.. But hey, we stil got great QC bud down here so it's all good ;)

ΩΩPTRΩΩ said:
You dont believe me do you?

I bet if I made a poll that asked the guys if they had the opportunity to fuck you would they take it. The out come you be 99% yes 1% no (I dont think her highness is into you.)

You are very sexually deprived arent you. Every post you make includes titties, camel toe, poon, poonanny, etc. somewhere. What's the deal man, take it easy.

Back
Top Bottom