Damn Tolerence!

RollThatSticky

Shit I just bought a 40 of dro and i'm very high right now. But after seeing the quality of this and realizing how much more I have to smoke everytime I get a bag to get high is scary. I think I need to mellow off for awile so I can feel it again without as much product. This happen to anyone else?

There are some people who never feel tolerance, there are some who even feel "reverse tolerance" (more they smoke, the less it takes them to get high, wouldn't that rock?) and there are those, most of us, who develope a tolerance. Just take a month brake, or two weeks even, (3-4 weeks would be best) and you'll be as good as new.

I cant stand the tolerance ive been building up lately, ive been smoking like 4-5 times a week for about a year and a half now. Ive only taken a couple of breaks about 1-2 wks long from smoking in that time period and my tolerance is really high. I have to smoke alot now to even get relatively high when it used to be only like 1/2 a bowl. Now even if i do smoke alot the high isint even that great, i mean im high but its nothing like it used to be when i first started smoking. Im not smoking swag, i only smoke good n sticky nugz but i still dont get that really high feeling. It kind of sucks. Im thinking of taking a break from smoking, how long should i stop for to get rid of the tolerance ive built up? Im not even sure i have the will power to stop for over like 2 weeks, after that im going to go insane. Hope this stopping will work, i jus wanna get high, thats all.

smokey01 said:
I cant stand the tolerance ive been building up lately, ive been smoking like 4-5 times a week for about a year and a half now. Ive only taken a couple of breaks about 1-2 wks long from smoking in that time period and my tolerance is really high. I have to smoke alot now to even get relatively high when it used to be only like 1/2 a bowl. Now even if i do smoke alot the high isint even that great, i mean im high but its nothing like it used to be when i first started smoking. Im not smoking swag, i only smoke good n sticky nugz but i still dont get that really high feeling. It kind of sucks. Im thinking of taking a break from smoking, how long should i stop for to get rid of the tolerance ive built up? Im not even sure i have the will power to stop for over like 2 weeks, after that im going to go insane. Hope this stopping will work, i jus wanna get high, thats all.

i feel you bro.. thats how it for me too

It happens to me when I have to go back to school and the weed is so much worse, I dont get high just cause the quality is not even close to what I get at home

smokey01 said:
3 weeks to a month, you can do it...

Back
Top Bottom