Do you dig on the PaRaNoRmAl??

stinkywolf

When I am blazing, I LOVE to transport myself to a scary place!! Halloween is the best time of year for this....I love October.

There is something about some scary shit, candles, and a creepy atmosphere that always takes it to the next level for me!!

ANyone else dig on the paranormal when high? What movies, documentaries, books, websites, etc do you hit up??

Keep smokin....and don't look behind you!!

The wolf :rollit:

i have to say that I love October too. It starts to get cooler here, and it's always an exciting time of yr. If I cd still trick or treat I wd. It wasn't all about candy when I was growing up. we used to play pranks on eachother. That was wild.

creepy situations are always(well maybe not always) fun when high. last halloween me and a group of friends smoked a blunt in a creepy old, senior citizens housing building, it was a good time, and i was the only one with a flashlight and when i turned it off some people flipped ahaha. o the memories.

I dig it! I love to hit a blunt and go out riding my motorbike in lightning storms before the rain hits(usually here there is lightning and thunder an hour before the rain starts) and It strikes all around while I ride. I like to ride to this old church near the river on a small hill and hit another blunt while the lightning makes the angels by the gravestones light up and the valley looks so animated an sureal at night before a storm. It is a real intense feeling! I love it.

Paranormal~~I kinda can dig sum of it~~esp if I'm high~~
But I'm more like~~watch programs on TV~~'bout true
crime~~esp murder cases~~insane criminals~~& I'm
really iterested in the afterlife~~wandering spirits~~
& also telekinises~~my most interesting of all though
to trip on is astrology~~I have a birthday comin up
soon~~hehe~~
PEACE OUT~~

Back
Top Bottom